the thread about nothing...

That lady Ilana from Broad City is 
embarassed.gif

Right-click: search Google for this image just about every time b. I like to put names to uhm...faces?

N I only posted the Twitter after you asked for proof.

not trying to argue or anything. just seems funny you already knew who that person was

Last edited:

Right-click: search Google for this image just about every time b. I like to put names to uhm...faces?

N I only posted the Twitter after you asked for proof.

the picture was uploaded on minus. not sure how you can get all that info including the twitter through google search. not trying to argue or anything. just seems funny you already knew who that person was
I ain't trying to argue either, but it isn't hard to find info when doing a Google search, if you know how to search. But that was a one time thing n everything since has been just fine. Please, by all means, continue. 
smokin.gif

I ain't trying to argue either, but it isn't hard to find info when doing a Google search, if you know how to search. But that was a one time thing n everything since has been just fine. Please, by all means, continue. 
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
step your quality control up b, rob out here runin circles arond you...
mean.gif

meat thread is that way >>>>>>>>>>>
you ain't never seen a photoshop in the m.e.a.t thread. strictly grade A all natural virile male perfection in that thread.

pawse?

Last edited:
a ****** will blow you the way GOD intended....
nerd.gif

pause. nice to meat you 
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

I ain't trying to argue either, but it isn't hard to find info when doing a Google search, if you know how to search. But that was a one time thing n everything since has been just fine. Please, by all means, continue. :smokin

:nthat:
step your quality control up b, rob out here runin circles arond you...:smh:

meat thread is that way >>>>>>>>>>>
you ain't never seen a photoshop in the m.e.a.t thread. striclty grade A all natural virile male perfection in that thread.

pawse?

a ****** will blow you the way GOD intended....:nerd:

pause. nice to meat you

2iiaem1_medium.gif

Back
Top Bottom