the thread about nothing...

funny to see a kid i used to know who was a lil ***** and had no friends now thinks he hard and doin it now just because he joined a gang 
mean.gif

funny to see a kid i used to know who was a lil ***** and had no friends now thinks he hard and doin it now just because he joined a gang 
mean.gif
You mean military?

mean.gif
you mean frats?
naw doodz i mean sexed in. tattoos on the d.  bludz and cripz type gangzs

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing not knowing what it was but they continued singing it forever just because

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing not knowing what it was but they continued singing it forever just because
This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing not knowing what it was but they continued singing ii forever just because
This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend some people started singing not knowing what it was but they continued singing ii forever just because

I hate Jimmy Fallon ... I dont know how anyone can find him funny :x

bruh...

I just saw a miracle.

I was walking to the library when I saw an *** in some spandex that blew my mind. Kim K like.

SHE WAS ASIAN. The shape and those hips fam. :wow:

I would have taken a pic if my phone was dead. Lord have mercy. :smh:

but you posting from mobile

:lol:

That lady Ilana from Broad City is :wow:

Shes genuinely funny.

Much funnier than Jimmy Fallons lame ***.

There's a lot of room on forehead for oh nevermind.

>D

USPS >: :smh: :x :stoneface:  

What was the final verdict on your USPS fiasco?

****** pron is overrated as ****
the ******s never go hard.

pause?:nerd:

Become Sheriff, or NYPD? Decisions. :smh:
Sheriff

Become Sheriff, or NYPD? Decisions. :smh:

If I were a cop I'd party with my friends at the bar, buy them all drinks then bust them later on DUI Charges..

Take notes @JJWatt

i think i want to be a police officer. cruzin around in a car. pimp it out with da candy paint. all da doughnuts i could want and i could be on Cops :nthat:

suspension_1.jpg

Do sheriff, seems like an easier job.
I'm conflicted man, I want to be out in traffic. Auto accident investigations, out on the road, NYC does a lot of foot patrol. Out here it's more like traffic interaction, etc. Plus these chargers are beauties, the city just bought them about a year ago.

Most forces use v6s for city patrol cars. Sheriff is more likely to get da HEMI. Highway Patrol will def gets da HEMI.

Nt loves the ******s :smh: :x
i blame iYen.

srs

:nerd:

Da clone?

:rofl:

I swear Ninja clones are everywhere

Ninjahood, Fancyhood, Sportbikehood, teacherhood.... Now soccerhood !

Bet she dont eem skate....

but she rides the wood

:x

I have to say the genetics are very good in this one....:smokin

:x :x

http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/51a8a927ecad044f1f00000b/npx9yb6.jpg[/quote]

Thats was pretty bad *** :smokin

[quote="Marco23, post: 19918996"][IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhSlpGaCMAABLTa.jpg
:rofl: :smh:

:smh: Friendzone level secret level after the last level

Moms just sent me this pic of my dog.

Huskys :wow:

:smh:

Pie *** lil boys on NT.

Pancake *** ****** :smh:

crepe *** creeps :smh:

We should plan a NT Summit in LA, during the summit we should try to end the crips vs bloods beef.

NTer Pepe and his buddy Kel already got an app for that

Tattoos on the D?!?

What kind of gang is this!?
Da Papis

Working graveyard from 12am-8am

Im a zombie

You dont have to put on the red light.

:stoneface:

my idol MrPimpGoodGame retweeted me 
nthat.gif
My generation can be so lame at times.

Instead of our tombstones reading something meaningful like Marco, friend, son, etc.

Our headstones will be like Marco, retweeted by mrpimpgoodgame, got 30 likes on the gram, etc.

Dudes tombstones gonna have twitter handles and hashtags ..

"Here lies @Tr1ll
#RIP #theupperroom #feshtodeath

Back
Top Bottom