the thread about nothing...

my idol MrPimpGoodGame retweeted me 
nthat.gif
My generation can be so lame at times.

Instead of our tombstones reading something meaningful like Marco, friend, son, etc.

Our headstones will be like Marco, retweeted by mrpimpgoodgame, got 30 likes on the gram, etc.
i get more dan 30 likes on the ig dood

my tombstone gonna say Marco. @GetDollazBoi aka Yung Marco aka Mexican Lil B aka Yung Bucket Hat Shawty aka Swaggalicious aka Marco da Hedgehog aka YaBoiGetDisMoney

last night at my work we had latin night...

my gawd..the women.
eek.gif

short ones tall ones white ones brown ones, slim ones thick ones, young ones old ones.

i saw soo many panties and booty cheeks.

the girls i work with are pretty hot too, i never see the same girls. 

last night at my work we had latin night...

my gawd..the women.:wow:

short ones tall ones white ones brown ones, slim ones thick ones, young ones old ones.

i saw soo many panties and booty cheeks.

the girls i work with are pretty hot too, i never see the same girls. 

Where you work at?

Shut the hell up

he's got a point though bro, AZ does have some really harsh laws.

possession of marijuana, even residual, is a FELONY.

you can't even get any type of misdemeanor expunged, no matter how much time has lapsed. Only can get convictions "set aside".

AZ is the poster child of the prison industrial system bud, everything that's wrong with the system.

On a related note, why do people defend their home state like that? Any type of criticism is met with hostility, even if the criticism is 100% correct. Like I love NY but I'm the first to admit that the cost of living there is OD. Education system in NY needs work as well.

Love where you're from, but don't turn a blind eye to real issues. That's irresponsible.

Last edited:
Nah I agree AZ is ******, I just hate AZ slander/libel

:lol:

:lol: we've been through it, AZ def has its merits.

you going to the pusha t concert tonight at red owl? I wanted to but I'm dead tired. :lol:

edit: just checked the time that **** been over. lmao.

Last edited:
http://s3-media1.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/SeI4gNgQ8lUXPQawIye8rw/l.jpg[/quote]

is that chicken tikka? I see chutney....but then I see a bunch of food that doesn't look indian.

it all looks good, what kind of cuisine is that?

Damn Cudi stopped rapping 3 yrs ago

:smh:

Loved kudi man but part of me can't help but feel he's a lil' bit of a sell out.

was reading his interview in complex on why he stopped smoking and it's because he didn't want to be perceived the lonely stoner anymore.

and for his kid. :rolleyes

to me that's selling out and throwing marijuana users under the bus.

as if smoking makes you an irresponsible parent.

and nobody pushed that image upon him he created that identity.

his whole explanation just reeked of BS. now he don't even rap. :smh: sell out yo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom