the thread about nothing...

The only bright spot in Nigeria's day

HardenAnkles.gif

:x ....... :smh: ....... :smokin

Harden can't shake off that Finals performance still

He got COOKED

after watching this live and then the gif a few times, i said to send my man home, shave his beard, he don't deserve a medal.

but after watching it again, it looks like he got shoved & tripped (clipped on the left), and thats why he got broke off.

still not a good look. id rather take an elbow from world peace :lol:

Last edited:
First post since the new NT transition... still not sure how I feel. It's definitely an upgrade I'm just having a hard time getting into it...

Edit:
1 Post. Joined 8/2005
eek.gif
5k posts down the drain no way
They'll come back probably

I never thought I'd be one of those kids that get mad over a B.
Just took a final today and I came out certain I had an A for the overall grade, turns out I made a C on the final and dropped me down to a B. I feel worthless right now

after watching this live and then the gif a few times, i said to send my man home, shave his beard, he don't deserve a medal.
but after watching it again, it looks like he got shoved & tripped (clipped on the left), and thats why he got broke off.
i told my brother they should send him home after i saw this haha. when i watched the clip it didnt look like he was pushed

i told my brother they should send him home after i saw this haha. when i watched the clip it didnt look like he was pushed

the shove off is a non factor, its fiba. but my man def clipped his toe as he stepped back on his left leg and thats why he lost his balance. still a nasty cross but now when i watch it its :rolleyes instead of :x

I'm too pissed off at myself, everyone, and the world to make love. 

The world sucks.

Back
Top Bottom