the thread about nothing...

Watching Eli Manning's Motion Capture skit from when he was on SNL.

Peep the feet
pimp.gif
Sudeikis always comes heated that's why I like him. when interviewed by Fallon most recently, he had retro 3's
nthat.gif

feels so good when you get a compliment from someone you haven't seen in awhile saying how much bigger/swole you look now. That motivates me to go even harder at the gym :pimp:

:smokin especially if it comes from that girl you've been into before you started working out.

Watched Ghettofield The Hood Rich Project Criminal Activity "Snow of da Bluff" last night. :lol: :pimp:

You're green if you thought that was real. ******g genius, doe.

what happened to cap and sheofreakbaby?
I thought I saw cap post in the new NikeTalk, or that may have been Mytmouse.

I sent a message to shoefreakbaby, because she seemed completely lost.

Shoot, maybe YUKU blocked my message to her. I wouldn't put that past them 
mean.gif

Fam,

I'm actually really disheartened/ashamed/embarrased by the fact that gabby douglas' hair is a top news story....swear some black women will hate on anything...16 yr old girl just literally made history and accomplished more in one summer than these women would if they had 3 lifetimes let alone one smh...these girls on the Internet cracking jokes meanwhile they probably haven't worked out in months or fear of messing up a damn lacefront....please do better, Olympians need to be celebrated especially young teens who are respectful and seem to have glowing personalities while representing the USA with the utmost dignity an class ...let some of those women even try 4 cartwheels on flat ground and they'd be gassed. Stuff like this kills me, congrats to Gabby and I hope she continues to be inspirational to a lot of young people out there..hell I felt proud and I'm 5 yrs older than her. Just had to get that off my chest

/end rant

Back
Top Bottom