the thread about nothing...

anybody peep teen mom farrah's new video? 
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Damn TANing in the library is very difficult. All these pics of *** n ******* got me lookin' like a creeper. But at least I gotta herrkutt doe 
smokin.gif
It's even harder when you in class and the teacher right next to you and have to keep closing out of da hub
Just hit her with the "Are you taking notes, kuz there will be an oral exam" 
devil.gif

anybody peep teen mom farrah's new video? 
nerd.gif
devil.gif
Haven't even seen the first one

It's even harder when you in class and the teacher right next to you and have to keep closing out of da hub
In a lecture hall with people sitting right next to you and behind you
mean.gif
Group session?
No dambs given
Like a BAWSE!!!

smokin.gif

She made another "movie?"
laugh.gif
with the same dude, it's like a spin-off. she strips and bones. the 5 minute clip is on da hub.
ill watch it during algebra right now
roll.gif

But naw, it's a public library in the ghetto. Little kids screaming n crying n ****. Boutta try n get some of these single mom, EBT, child support yambz 
devil.gif

I need an apartment with a full fridge, TV with cable, n a nice comfy couch to chill on 
laugh.gif

if im a size 10.5 men...what size would that be in women size?

please no jokes :lol:

there's one where she's in the room, another in a limo and the new one with a stripper pole.

A lil update:

So the MRI confirmed that I have a tumor in my spinal cord. It's deep in there so the risk of getting a sample is super high. All I can do is observe it and get MRIs every 6 months. I just pray it doesn't get bigger.

On a lighter note, anyone know of a good site I can get some of the Eagle Dip Set Tees?

Wishing you the best..

Back
Top Bottom