5. Hater interlude (feat. Antidope)

6. CertifiedFlyBoi23-  Peppered Angus God

7. BRAVO -  Where My Reps AT?!?

8. Newmoanyuh - swerfbored

9. Yung Marco- Swaggin on dem Bishes

10. WATER- H 2(da iz)O

11. OSR - NIKE COME AT ME BRO

12. King Beh - Moving Weight (ol playaz never die)/ In Dem Cuffs

13. Moe Fab - TitsNTats (The Radeo Edit)
Nah I agree AZ is ******, I just hate AZ slander/libel

laugh.gif
I ain't hatng on the people, I just hate those laws. Especially after I seen last night the Religious Freedom" act or whatever. N the can of worms it opens.
A lil update:

So the MRI confirmed that I have a tumor in my spinal cord. It's deep in there so the risk of getting a sample is super high. All I can do is observe it and get MRIs every 6 months. I just pray it doesn't get bigger.

On a lighter note, anyone know of a good site I can get some of the Eagle Dip Set Tees?
Hope you get better bro

Went to the dentist, my one cavity turned into 3. Receptionist tries to hassle me into paying $2000+. Leave the dentist, car has a flat. Call roadside assistance at 3pm, they don't show up til 6pm. Take a nap at 7, wake up at 9. 4am, just got done studying. I know my sleep cycle is gonna be off for a while.

I need a drank.
Did you let the receptionist get away with putting your tire on flat?

Should've coughed up that 2K.

Last edited:

Hell did I just watch ?

Went to the dentist, my one cavity turned into 3. Receptionist tries to hassle me into paying $2000+. Leave the dentist, car has a flat. Call roadside assistance at 3pm, they don't show up til 6pm. Take a nap at 7, wake up at 9. 4am, just got done studying. I know my sleep cycle is gonna be off for a while.

I need a drank.

:x That sucks

I bet da dental mhaab slashed your tires because you didnt play ball. :lol:

anyone else watch shark tank? love this show.

Just imagine..

middle, right, left

in that order.

What is the way in which you eat your Neapolitan flavored ice cream?

:lol:

good luck bruh.. don't forget about me

Already came back from it...I felt a bit rusty answering the typical interview questions but im definitely qualified for it...

Good luck !

I have to go to Whole Foods to pick up my guest pass to see Childish Gambino

:lol:

:lol: that seems like a strange place to pickup tickets

Are you picking them up from someone personally or is that the designated spot for everyone ?

DIRTY MOUTH YAMBZ! DILL'N UP THE PICKLE DAILY!

:lol: :x

:lol: that was good... but Jimmy Fallon still sucks.

All the credit goes to the video editor that took the time to go through all that footage.

A lil update:

So the MRI confirmed that I have a tumor in my spinal cord. It's deep in there so the risk of getting a sample is super high. All I can do is observe it and get MRIs every 6 months. I just pray it doesn't get bigger.

On a lighter note, anyone know of a good site I can get some of the Eagle Dip Set Tees?

Damn.. best of luck. Ill be thinking about you.

As for the Dipset tee...build a time machine and rewind back to 2004 or steal some from Ninjahood.

top 3 tho :smokin  

:lol: Heres the original photo that meme was based off of

Two Girls One Cup is allowed to be on YouTube now????

:x :x

I need a drank.
Did you let the receptionist get away with putting your tire on flat?

Should've coughed up that 2K.

I wanted so bad to tell her "retail is for suckas". I have 5 possibly 6 wisdom teeth and need to get them extracted. I saw her paper say $400 per tooth. I'm shopping around. I might even invest in a passport and take my *** to Mexico and get everything done for $50. :lol:

no thread on samsung galaxy s5? or is it living in the andriod thread...i don't go in there but was hoping some one recapped the watches and the phone nicely

Back
Top Bottom