the thread about nothing...

Fam,
I'm actually really disheartened/ashamed/embarrased by the fact that gabby douglas' hair is a top news story....swear some black women will hate on anything...16 yr old girl just literally made history and accomplished more in one summer than these women would if they had 3 lifetimes let alone one smh...these girls on the Internet cracking jokes meanwhile they probably haven't worked out in months or fear of messing up a damn lacefront....please do better, Olympians need to be celebrated especially young teens who are respectful and seem to have glowing personalities while representing the USA with the utmost dignity an class ...let some of those women even try 4 cartwheels on flat ground and they'd be gassed. Stuff like this kills me, congrats to Gabby and I hope she continues to be inspirational to a lot of young people out there..hell I felt proud and I'm 5 yrs older than her. Just had to get that off my chest
/end rant

:smh:

Fam,

I'm actually really disheartened/ashamed/embarrased by the fact that gabby douglas' hair is a top news story....swear some black women will hate on anything...16 yr old girl just literally made history and accomplished more in one summer than these women would if they had 3 lifetimes let alone one smh...these girls on the Internet cracking jokes meanwhile they probably haven't worked out in months or fear of messing up a damn lacefront....please do better, Olympians need to be celebrated especially young teens who are respectful and seem to have glowing personalities while representing the USA with the utmost dignity an class ...let some of those women even try 4 cartwheels on flat ground and they'd be gassed. Stuff like this kills me, congrats to Gabby and I hope she continues to be inspirational to a lot of young people out there..hell I felt proud and I'm 5 yrs older than her. Just had to get that off my chest

/end rant
i was proud of her, hair wasnt even bad to me, she was working out sweating

everytime i see a shorty with a face peircing i think they will suck da skin off my chauck :evil:

Fam,

/end rant
i was proud of her, hair wasnt even bad to me, she was working out sweating

Exactly man, it was tied back just like everybody else's :smh: She made history and people try and hate... its an epidemic out here nowadays

Fam,

I'm actually really disheartened/ashamed/embarrased by the fact that gabby douglas' hair is a top news story....swear some black women will hate on anything...16 yr old girl just literally made history and accomplished more in one summer than these women would if they had 3 lifetimes let alone one smh...
mean.gif

Jealousy is a female trait.

Fam,
/end rant
I wish I never read this post. I looked it up and I'm appalled that people are complying about the fact she had clip and gel in her hair. The girl helped US get gold medals beating out the rest of the world, put us back on top in gymnastics and respectfully represented the US.

I'm losing faith in this world more each day.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: @ that Audi

insert the honey bear -- SOON pic damb

& that lil kid is a boss :pimp:

ALSO WHAT THE HELL IS THA NAME OF THAT GUCCI SONG???? sounds like it will slap in the audi

songs called Plain Jane and yes it ******g knocks :smokin

screw that kid in the audi :lol:

The lil dude in the Audi facial expression at 1:12 :lol: :pimp:

:pimp:

dl'ed plain jane for my 4 rings

Fam,

I'm actually really disheartened/ashamed/embarrased by the fact that gabby douglas' hair is a top news story....swear some black women will hate on anything...16 yr old girl just literally made history and accomplished more in one summer than these women would if they had 3 lifetimes let alone one smh...
mean.gif

smh at my people

I liked Daria...

I respect your opinion...but
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daria
This bs gets 66 episodes, and is on for 5 years!
WTF!

8)

Last edited:
Fam,

mean.gif

naw son, if it was any other race it would have been all gravy but since some black woman can't geniunely be proud of other black women its a problem 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
What did they say about Gabby? Because even the White girls had clips in their hair.

Fam,

mean.gif

naw son, if it was any other race it would have been all gravy but since some black woman can't geniunely be proud of other black women its a problem 
eyes.gif
I do see what angle you are coming from. I've never put much thought into that, honestly.

Bottom line: This shouldn't be a story. PERIOD.

What did they say about Gabby? Because even the White girls had clips in their hair.

Just people being incredibly ignorant, here's a few in this article: http://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/g...las-hair-critics-expose-bigger-problem-080312

I feel bad kind of bad giving this dumb story some legs but it's really annoying and disappointing to me how we as people will try our best to find non-existent faults with others who are doing great things....like lift her up and these women need to put posters of her on that podium up in your kids room instead of nicki minaj and other bs...stop being so insecure about hair, she looked perfectly fine, she was competing in gymnastics and was amazing to watch

http://shine.yahoo.com/team-mom/defense-gabby-douglas-hair-191700322.html

i reiterate, salty *** birds :smh:  , why should get her "hair done" when its just gonna frizz back up due to her sweating?

Yeah I have no idea why anyone would be saying stuff like that... Straight up foul to talk about a child like that.

Gabby's like 16 right? Let the girl shine, shes a cutie. I was smiling for her whenever she finished a routine and you could see the pride in her face.

Happy for that kid.

everytime i see a shorty with a face peircing i think they will suck da skin off my chauck :evil:

I was at a bar last night and a girl (with I guess it was her cheek pierced) I met apparently once ran through a screen door at a bar because it "felt right".

Face piercings doe :rofl: .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom