the thread about nothing...

been had been trill

i wonder if yeezusdisciple know how much i care for him.
But does shoefreak or newmoan care?

6jW7rN5.jpg
I love franc as well, matter fact I love all of y'all. And newmy or shoefreak don't have to care...as long as they're safe is all I care about.

I love errbody  except the following people:

Last edited:
Trying some Redd's Apple Ale for the first time.. it's alcoholic apple juice. It's delicious.

I have a question. Where do you keep all your Sneakers. I've come to the realization after buying the Chicago AJKOs that I now have over 5 pairs of Shoes. Thats alot of shoes and I have 7 in my dorm room, 14 at my grandmas house and rest at my moms place. Due to me leaving for school and all. When I graduate Grad I will have to do something will all them kicks and move them to where ever I go and I thats alot of crap to move

I have a question. Where do you keep all your Sneakers. I've come to the realization after buying the Chicago AJKOs that I now have over 5 pairs of Shoes. Thats alot of shoes and I have 7 in my dorm room, 14 at my grandmas house and rest at my moms place. Due to me leaving for school and all. When I graduate Grad I will have to do something will all them kicks and move them to where ever I go and I thats alot of crap to move
bout three trash bags should do it.

Back
Top Bottom