the thread about nothing...

Penny Vs
sick.gif
mean.gif

How the hell they gonna try and continue that line 15 years after the fact
laugh.gif
This. I ain't hating on @ROBPZEE612  , but I don't like that shoe.
that shoe is official a great looking shoe and a great basketball shoe. Nike owed penny a couple shoes though.

I'd rather a penny 5 than any penny hybrid posite like the rookys or the lil pennys or half cent.

Whats in the black/red box in the top right corner ? :nerd:

94-95 canvas red AF1s.

Penny Vs :x :smh:

How the hell they gonna try and continue that line 15 years after the fact :lol:

Riding the hype, it's amazing how a player with 4 sig shoes and an average career has a following.

sb sb

That's about 2 years ago, half is gone now, but over the last month I've had about 10 different pairs of shoes.

:smh: :smh:

but you flippin and gettin that paper

cue the joker money gif

I used Zzzquill and I wasn't that impressed with it. It didn't knock me out like I expected.

I was taking melatonin last week and that seemed to work pretty well.

how easy is it for someone to get melatonin? been having sleeping problems for months now and i just don't understand anymore

You can buy it at any store.. I got mine at Publix and I know Target carries it as well.

It's just a supplement, you can buy it on Amazon too.

How the hell they gonna try and continue that line 15 years after the fact :lol:
This. I ain't hating on @ROBPZEE612
 , but I don't like that shoe.

@franc
 you have no idea

:lol:

thats not pzee. its onesickretro using pzees instagram pic.

stories :nerd:

This. I ain't hating on @ROBPZEE612
 , but I don't like that shoe.
that shoe is official a great looking shoe and a great basketball shoe. Nike owed penny a couple shoes though.

I'd rather a penny 5 than any penny hybrid posite like the rookys or the lil pennys or half cent.

and that is why we need to have a buffet lunch together. great minds think alike.

Que? I don't even own a pair of Penny 5.
@OneSickRetro  pic and your IG pic got me all ****** up 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
. My comment stands though about the kicks

Penny Vs
sick.gif
mean.gif

How the hell they gonna try and continue that line 15 years after the fact
laugh.gif
This. I ain't hating on @ROBPZEE612  , but I don't like that shoe.

still a wack shoe imo

Stories @franc? I have to think of some that I could try to make sense so y'all can understand in message board form

Back
Top Bottom