the thread about nothing...

I need to backtrack in that thread, I think I missed a few nuggets besides your own in there :lol: .

Well to clarify, it rustled my jimmies to see kids want Jordans so much and buy them and couldn't even play basketball when I was younger. My father is a coach and I been around basketball my whole life, so my thought process is rock your kicks, but they still have to be functional on some level besides wearing. That's where the pet peeve comes in.

Wait a minute

That "eat a sandwich" flew over my head :lol:

I see where you're coming from though

Last edited:
i've been call Nash alot because i'm white.

one referee calls my brother and me the splash brothers because we be shooting that thing
laugh.gif

Of course i get to be Curry
smokin.gif

I've been called Dragic not too long ago too.

Last edited by a moderator:

I need to backtrack in that thread, I think I missed a few nuggets besides your own in there 
laugh.gif

Well to clarify, it rustled my jimmies to see kids want Jordans so much and buy them and couldn't even play basketball when I was younger. My father is a coach and I been around basketball my whole life, so my thought process is rock your kicks, but they still have to be functional on some level besides wearing. That's where the pet peeve comes in.

Wait a minute

That "eat a sandwich" flew over my head
laugh.gif

I see where you're coming from though
laugh.gif

WTF IS ALL THIS

Ahfhwofwoifoiwnaodolwqefui8wcjksbcuyszfcjhbcjuhwujfwkjrjtgfascnjksdgcuwfgvuywebfkjwenvfiuwregnlkjwergiwbfgiwgf
embarassed.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

:lol: I guess i'm not a fighter. Never had a fight before really, except some bs in like the 4th grade. Almost got into one at the gym today, and that's when it dawned on me that "Oh yeah, I don't know how to fight" :lol: it sucks because I never get riled up to the point where I want to fight so even if I wanted to try off of pure adrenaline I wouldn't because..well, I'm not riled up enough to try :lol: :smh: all bad. Oh well.

:lol: I guess i'm not a fighter. Never had a fight before really, except some bs in like the 4th grade. Almost got into one at the gym today, and that's when it dawned on me that "Oh yeah, I don't know how to fight" :lol: it sucks because I never get riled up to the point where I want to fight so even if I wanted to try off of pure adrenaline I wouldn't because..well, I'm not riled up enough to try :lol: :smh: all bad. Oh well.
Have you never shadowboxed or slapboxed? I mean its kinda the same principle (without inflicting srs pain ofc)

High school days we would steadily test the hand skills

Have you never shadowboxed or slapboxed? I mean its kinda the same principle (without inflicting srs pain ofc)

High school days we would steadily test the hand skills

Nope :lol: just hooped and got at females man. That kind of stuff just never been my thing.

Back
Top Bottom