the thread about nothing...

Like when someone in the thread "in-crowd" says some bs....

Then it gets 100 reps from the crew to support their delusional statement....

awww

anigif_enhanced-9902-1396907945-1.gif

Last edited:

Like when someone in the thread "in-crowd" says some bs....

Then it gets 100 reps from the crew to support their delusional statement....
“Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by the sense of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion.” 

...please say the baby!  
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Welp. Had to stop smoking pot. Trying to get a big boy job with the Feds. Had an interview, but idk when ill know if I got it and when the test will be. I better get this damn job.

Welp. Had to stop smoking pot. Trying to get a big boy job with the Feds. Had an interview, but idk when ill know if I got it and when the test will be. I better get this damn job.
How you going to pass the lie detector?

^Alonzo.gif

i'd love to have a pickup 5vs5 game with the fellow TANers :smokin

my jumper is wet :smokin

I need to learn how to skateboard.
*reads post*
*looks at avy*
wut?

:lol:

just like them guys rocking all the basketball shoes and can't make a layup to save their lives.

We play football tho

denzelmyman.gif

I need to learn how to skateboard.
*reads post*
*looks at avy*
wut?

:lol:

just like them guys rocking all the basketball shoes and can't make a layup to save their lives.

We play football tho

a good football player has no reason to not be able to do a layup

just like a good basketball player has no reason to no be able to catch a normal football pass

A lot of athletes just can't catch for **** :lol:, I stopped basketball a while I imagine if I get on the court I would look like Stanley out there.

secret weapon

Dat turkey on wheat?

this man knows

How you going to pass the lie detector?

I'm going to tell the truth lol

I interviewed for an employment benefits investigator. Traveling around the Midwest, making sure businesses are giving their employees proper benefits. Going through corporate documents. Scraight men in black lol.

I'm going to tell the truth lol

I interviewed for an employment benefits investigator. Traveling around the Midwest, making sure businesses are giving their employees proper benefits. Going through corporate documents. Scraight men in black lol.
nthat.gif

THAT CHECK THAT NEVER STOPS....YET ALWAYS GETS BIGGER!

Gary Busey is bat **** crazy. dude brain been cooked for so long 
laugh.gif

:nthat:

THAT CHECK THAT NEVER STOPS....YET ALWAYS GETS BIGGER!

That's why I gotta quit. I'm so blown..well not blown...after I get the job though, mission 1 find out their testing policy. Most people I know that works for the Feds say only those who show up high get tested...so imma be back eventually. If all else fails, ill have my JD in two years and law firms don't test...at least my solo practice won't hahaha

i made it over nba nfl players 

so when I sco its like superbowl

Back
Top Bottom