the thread about nothing...

new single out 

rguoNtB.gif

why do people on car commercials have modern contemporary that probably cost some M's then drive like a corolla or a base model lexus

Babies :smh:

Have ya body all contorted and **** just to make them feel comfortable in ya arms

Babies selfish as hell b

how old do you wanna be when you get married and have babies? :nerd:
I really don't know, and I'm not sure if I really want too, but I think 26/27 is a good time.

But I do know that humans will not all be one beige color with beige dolls within the next 5 years :lol:
Evolution don't work like that, b.

ibjTYL8maUypUD.gif

The joke is that beige colored dolls will become more popular in the future due to interracial dating.
Hence by that time, black dolls will become less popular.

Then that was a really poorly-worded joke, are you trying to insist that human will be beige in the near future? They probably will maybe around 2075 or something. Or were you trying to make it seem like I would be really old by the time i have children and people would be beige already?

The latter would have been funnier. Your joke fell flat.

Try again

ibjTYL8maUypUD.gif

The joke is that beige colored dolls will become more popular in the future due to interracial dating.
Then that was a really poorly-worded joke, are you trying to insist that human will be beige in the near future? They probably will maybe around 2075 or something. Or were you trying to make it seem like I would be really old by the time i have children and people would be beige already?

Try again
iPaKVxRwEOcHF.jpg

Last edited:
ibjTYL8maUypUD.gif

Try again

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Between the idea and the reality, between the motion and the act... Falls the shadow. For thine is the kingdom.

ibjTYL8maUypUD.gif

Try again
iPaKVxRwEOcHF.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:

ibjTYL8maUypUD.gif

Try again

giphy.gif
I've noticed a theme of you saying nothing, but pretending you're saying something.
Reminds me of Kanye West.

good for you :D

Back
Top Bottom