the thread about nothing...

are you on KTT 
nerd.gif

please respond
By KTT do you mean Kanye To The?

If so, then no. 

I want to wife a hipster girl

I'd pay good money to watch ya'll debate music.
My first serious Gf was a hipster and she listened to a bunch of bands and stuff, people I've never heard of (Shouts out to The Rocket Summer). Gave her my ipod to hold and she straight up took it over. When we were in the car it was always her music too.

beta

Am probably the only Filipino rooting for Bradley.
pacquiao needs to lose already. Filipinos are gassing him up way too much.

:smh:

Chapter 64 of iYen's unexpected adventures:

iYen was at the last stretch of his graveyard shift. Which was his most disliked shift due to lack of sleep, but money for Jordans was more important to him than his well being.

In walks a Caucasian lady(Ann) who wanted to check-in super early in the morning.

He saw the stress of driving miles and miles for a place to sleep and the regret she felt of making the decision to have 2 children. He knew to tread lightly.

The only room available for Ann was the most expensive, she was not happy.

In addition, she had forgotten her driver's license in her car. He would need this to check her in.

Ann decided that it was logical to hand a desk clerk her credit card and yell at him to charge her card.

He was confused, but kept his cool. Since he knew he would be in for some lulz.

After he notified Ann that he would need to see her driver's license to check her in.

Something in Ann went off. All logic in Ann's mind went out the window.

She started to scream, curse at him, and ask him meaningless questions such as "Do you have two kids?"

His niceness started to deteriorate as he listened to this disrespectful woman.

1345702623064.gif

He wanted to climb over the front desk to F.D.B her,

but he thought of all the Jordan releases he'd miss out on.

He knew he was in the right, but didn't want his inner ..... to come out like it did for that black news reporter who got a bug in his mouth.

After being to told to go .... himself multiple times, he was saddened that there was no white version of WSHH to showcase how crazy this white lady was acting.

Last edited:
Reactions: jjs

for some reason, every time I take out the trash now (2 story house)... I sneak out to the back and shot gun a beer

my wife is cool with me having beers at home, but for some reason the sneak factor makes it fun, and the shot gun makes me feel like I am in college again

mid life crisis?
nerd.gif

feels bat man
mean.gif
Don't do this, you're reminding me of Frank the Tank 
laugh.gif
wanna run through the quad towards the gymnasium?
Sure, I'm down

This fool needs to get ALL his money back and apologize to his parents and all his former teachers.
What y'all doing today?

Watching this movie:

Cam why did you have to pee on homie tho
laugh.gif
I went to my mom's house and my brother was watching this today. I still haven't seen it all.

i got invited to a wedding tonight, but it's raining and i don't feel like going... i'll most likely just order a pizza and watch the pacquiao vs Bradley fight

but right now i have spooky black - with out you  on repeat 
smokin.gif
frown.gif
would of been a great occasion to bust out that chingo bling nike botas. you disappoint
mean.gif
Chingo Bling.....gets me every time 
roll.gif

The Ice King just wants someone to be his friend
mean.gif

poor guy
frown.gif
The Ice King is G. No damns given

Drake is the master of code switching. Watching an interview on Hot97 then watching one on ESPN is like night and day. He sounds so phony on ESPN but he plays the characters well.
Hes like that kid in high school that hangs with the tough guys and acts hard but when he is by himself, he is all nice and quiet
laugh.gif
 = he's a fraud. Those are the worst kinds of people. But he's an actor so he can sell it well.

My forehead been ridiculous

laugh.gif
My dude got that Waynehead going on 
laugh.gif

@12 Million  
smokin.gif
I'm cryin' 
roll.gif
 so wrong

I'd pay good money to watch ya'll debate music.
+1

I'm not really a person that gets jealous of other people but my cousin is making me jealous. Dude is doin it forreal.

Back
Top Bottom