the thread about nothing...

What would make a person want to put ketchup near an egg B? I just can't fathom that.
indifferent.gif

you haven't had scrambled egg with ketchup before? 

downside of living by the beach. you can't see the moon bc of all the fog 
sick.gif

Spots spider in corner of ceiling, approaches ceiling with confidence, approaches spider with slipper, misses like Deandre Jordan at the free throw line, spends remainder of night wondering where the spider is :smh:

is it a creep move if a friend from elementary school started following my boyfriend on instagram? i haven't spoken to her since like the 6th grade.
BRB transforming all nters into girls so that they can answer this question.

Last edited:
There no such thing as a creep on social media.

It's an oxymoron.

Last edited:
This crap would happen to me. I have the worst luck. I guess it's true when they say when it rains it pours

Who has made nachos before?
I'm not looking for anything fancy here, but was the similisest way to make good tasting nacho cheese?
Is that premade in cans good enough?
I haven 't had nancho in about 8-10 years.
It's 3:30am and i'm remininscing about nachos...

My dude fishes them up there so we are working with him on that. It's all home style, really good product. We're getting our pigs from our boy until we have time to farm our own. All pasture raised. We have a farm too with cows and growing our produce. Trying to eliminate the middle man and raise the best beef.

Pulled pork

Authentic jerk wings. No bull crap like bww

Burgers

Salmon

We need to keep the menu small until we get a restaurant.
Congrats man best of luck to you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What would make a person want to put ketchup near an egg B? I just can't fathom that.
People who have no respect for themsevles and want to cover nasty food with nasty condiments

There no such thing as a creep on social media.

It's an oxymoron.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:

Bruh thats what i just did to mines

This swellin needs to go down

Wish thadocta was alive :smh:

I hate ankle injuries

I remember I sprained my ankle on July 3rd and I couldn’t ball until like January

This past ankle sprain I had happened on Sunday and I balled Saturday and yesterday

Use the RICE method

Back
Top Bottom