the thread about nothing...

80's bad boys movie>90's bad boys movie

Sean penn with the sock full of rc colas straight wrecked shop lol

You guys think it’s suspect that this girl who recently got engaged never wears her ring?
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.......
I'm gonna make the local news.
I sincerely hope it's a good reason
80's bad boys movie>90's bad boys movie

Sean penn with the sock full of rc colas straight wrecked shop lol
Spicoli >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

S&T Forum.....

seinfeld_no_thanks.gif

Watched this national geographic video on steroids and the science behind them. It kinda just makes you want to take them....pretty sure that wasn't the intent of the documentary :lol:

Watched this national geographic video on steroids and the science behind them. It kinda just makes you want to take them....pretty sure that wasn't the intent of the documentary
laugh.gif
people need to clarify that the misuse of steroids is bad. They have their place medically. 

It's a hurricane coming thru

I walked outside today with my jacket open, and a gust of wind hit me at just the right angle. I must have shifted two feet to the left, and I almost fell.

If the wind was a bit faster I may have taken flight.

Watched this national geographic video on steroids and the science behind them. It kinda just makes you want to take them....pretty sure that wasn't the intent of the documentary
laugh.gif
people need to clarify that the misuse of steroids is bad. They have their place medically. 
I want some HGH. My boy was gonna put me on but I was too chicken back then lol
'bout that flipping tables and increased hat size life huh? 
laugh.gif

Watched this national geographic video on steroids and the science behind them. It kinda just makes you want to take them....pretty sure that wasn't the intent of the documentary :lol:

They have medical steroids for people that help with a lot of things. A lot has to do with low testosterone in old guys. But when they were talking about it effects the muscles and how your body can repair your muscle fibers in half the time and how basically genetics can only take you so far no matter how hard you train....why be clark kent...when you can be super man.

Then they procede to give some mediocre studies that say when you stop taking steriods "some" report bad depression. And "some" have plaque build up in the heart and arteries causing heart attack and stroke. But nothing concrete really

aka.. :nerd: :nerd:

Still have that 30 for 30 on my DVR
The Fab 5
Pony Excess
Without Bias
Winning time
4 days in October
The best that never was
Benji

Great watches.
Don't forget the June 17, 1994 one. That was fascinating. But those mentioned are great too. I didn't record the Without Bias one. The Fab 5 is a must. 

laugh.gif
They have medical steroids for people that help with a lot of things. A lot has to do with low testosterone in old guys. But when they were talking about it effects the muscles and how your body can repair your muscle fibers in half the time and how basically genetics can only take you so far no matter how hard you train....why be clark kent...when you can be super man.

Then they procede to give some mediocre studies that say when you stop taking steriods "some" report bad depression. And "some" have plaque build up in the heart and arteries causing heart attack and stroke. But nothing concrete really

aka..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Aka see that list of past wrestlers that are no longer here. It's scary when you want to go that faux Kal El route....

Back
Top Bottom