the thread about nothing...

just watched the first episode of breaking bad. probably a bad decision for my upcoming school year

Never seen it, but heard great things. I just watched the first episode of Son of Anarchy, and loved it. I really dont watch much tv anymore, so I'm behind on everything. Last series i kept up with was Weeds season 1-4, Dexter 1-3, all Sopranos, and Curb Your Enthusiasm. I fell in love with Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and thats about all i watch on tv these days besides NBA games and some late night stuff (random- office, seinfeld, etc)
Damn...well...you watched the best of Weeds. Never watch another episode. :lol:

And you have to watch the 4th season of Dexter...even if that's the last one you watch, that is some heavy all-time ****.

Last edited:
this is a cool commercial, there was some controversy but I respect the kid and the message its promoting :smokin :smokin

Batman and Robin is on. Never knew why people hated this movie so much but now I see why :lol: compared to Nolan and Burton's batman it is horrible. I don't understand why though. It has great actors in it. Uma, george and Arnold. :rofl: at bain in this movie though.

I loved it when I was a kid though. Uma Thurman and Alicia Silverstone are :smokin

Last edited:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anybody catch the season premiere of HardKnocks on HBO? They following the Dolphins this year and I know it's going to be great simply because of Ochocinco. I don't have HBO though, hopefully a link shows up somewhere or can be found on a torrent site.....

Last edited:
Batman and Robin is on. Never knew why people hated this movie so much but now I see why
laugh.gif
compared to Nolan and Burton's batman it is horrible. I don't understand why though. It has great actors in it. Uma, george and Arnold.
roll.gif
at bain in this movie though.

I loved it when I was a kid though. Uma Thurman and Alicia Silverstone are
smokin.gif
It was on last week and I started watching it, I had to stop it was so bad and ridiculous. The Dark Knight Trilogy was too fresh in my mind to put up with it.

Where is 6 Rings MJ with these pics of the box? The public needs to see

Last edited:
Just saw that they replace ppl's over the limit avys with this.

jby2iK3DKkmpwV.png

mj-laughing.gif

Last edited:
just chilled wit this shorty, 23 nice body, curly long hair, black Filipino :evil:

NICE! well damn, we heard you was banned. Hopefully you're going easy on them thangs too, dont make a habit of them fam- you already know my feelings. They can be fun, but your brain will want more and more- for every up theres a down, and likewise- gotta take the L and bad feelings after the experience- automatically, most of us chase it on the come down
thanks bruh bruh, and naw I ain't even kno I was banned :lol: . shorty is bad tho phat mass o lord :rofl: , but yeah I only got 3 percs left then ima quit, m gettin a tolerance :smh:

Back
Top Bottom