the thread about nothing...

you can't be talking about Brazilian team volleyball....Brazil-Russia today was great and gre
devil.gif
t.

Add on USA, and definitely Dominican Republic
this man knows :pimp:

Anybody catch the season premiere of HardKnocks on HBO? They following the Dolphins this year and I know it's going to be great simply because of Ochocinco. I don't have HBO though, hopefully a link shows up somewhere or can be found on a torrent site.....
Damn I didn't catch the season premiere :rolleyes I'm def gonna be watching because of Ochocinco alone.

On another note, my ex just txtd me randomly out of nowhere about an hour ago. I txtd her sister last week to tell her happy birthday and my ex ended up replying telling me thank you and to txt her to her number but I never did. I deleted the message and never got around to saving her number *kanye shrug* Mind you, I haven't talked to this girl in about 3 years, and our relationship ended on an extremely sour note. I don't know how to respond to her message :rolleyes :wow:

I'm on a steady path to nihilism and i don't mine at all. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
30 minutes and I'm 32.....wish i was 23 instead lol smh

"i'm an old man":lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I am big NBA fan literally... if you believe their nba.com listings (which there's a few players I would bet everything I own are way heavier than listed), I weigh more than every NBA player in the league.

Back
Top Bottom