the thread about nothing...

^^^^ yeah I'm still on my quest to get this thread locked, and restart the unpopular thread.

MiracleAtStAnnaDVDRip-aXXo-new.gif

You probably won't have to try too hard to get this thread locked.

There's daily mentions of sneakers, music, sports... only a matter of time until Meth comes through with "I warned you guys.." and closes it for good.

"self-policing" :lol:

You probably won't have to try too hard to get this thread locked.

There's daily mentions of sneakers, music, sports... only a matter of time until Meth comes through with "I warned you guys.." and closes it for good.

"self-policing" :lol:

That...That's what he said in the unpopular thread when it got locked

there is occasional talk about all that stuff, but c'mon relax a little it's not that serious 

It's a regular occurrence, on an issue that Meth has warned you guys about repeatedly, and it still hasn't stopped :lol: Of course it's not that serious, it's a thread about nothing on a sneaker forum.. but it doesn't stop people from complaining about "tan haters" or people trying to shut the thread down. Yet those things are still brought up daily in here.

Last edited:

there is occasional talk about all that stuff, but c'mon relax a little it's not that serious 
It's a regular occurence, on an issue that Meth has warned you guys about repeatedly, and it still hasn't stopped
laugh.gif
Of course it's not that serious, it's a thread about nothing on a sneaker forum.. but it doesn't stop people from complaining about "tan haters" and people trying to shut the thread down when the regulars are the ones who post about music, shoes, sports.
just report it then

It's a regular occurence, on an issue that Meth has warned you guys about repeatedly, and it still hasn't stopped
laugh.gif
Of course it's not that serious, it's a thread about nothing on a sneaker forum.. but it doesn't stop people from complaining about "tan haters" and people trying to shut the thread down when the regulars are the ones who post about music, shoes, sports.
how are you catching all this?? i see it once in a while, but not enough to say lock the thread, or am i wrong?

Every thread i go in to there are topics that aren't related to thread, but it eventually get's back on track.. i think for the most part people have been keeping it  about nothing 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom