the thread about nothing...

Morning Tan,
Doug was baby thighs soft don't even care
Arnold was wild...dont' hit me....ill hit me....come on son was on a different level mentally then doug

Those all cement 4s....no thanks.....too much

Cudder....you can't handle his mid-drift :nthat:

Rocky's fit minust those boots though is pretty normal no? And im sure the boots are like Raf Simmons or Y3 or some nonsense that is supposed to be high fashion. But lose the boots throw on some roshes...id rock the same fit

imma go ham at the gym today...chest day :nthat:
Copa Del Rey without CR7 :smh: Garry this is your moment....do something cause god knows benzema will miss 4 clear cut chances.

That 30 for 30 last night on the Hillsborough disaster was on point. Sad but really well done. Bad Boys Pistons this thursday :pimp:

Last edited:
That A$AP pic was all sorts of wrong, he even is standing like a pigeon toed hood chick. If you couldn't see that and undertones, I don't know what to tell you.

Friend of mine is having like a boat party on Saturday

The weather in the DMV is supposed to be bad that day so I might skip it lol

BlULE3iCIAEcKp8.jpg

Harlem lost.

boy standin pigeon toed and everything :lol: :lol:

son in the background looks like he stopped and leaned back to peep his feet like "bruh this....... why he standin like that....." :lol:

lookin like Lakeisha 'nem.

Last edited:
eggs florentine and eggs benedict

i don't even like eggs like that...but when my mom makes either...and uses siracha in the hollandaise sauce :nthat:

[thread="260124"]We had some left over potato pancakes from Weinerschnitzel one night last week and the next night I did some poached eggs over the potato pancakes and it was :pimp:[/thread]

I love potato pancakes man, had mine the same way every time I've had them.

some turkey bacon and some sriracha and a light ketchup drizzle on it.

Guess its breakfast time.

Back
Top Bottom