the thread about nothing...

I turn 27 in august...still holding onto the youth. Single....but have a career. I dont' see myself with a girlfriend any time soon been single too long now to change

I turn 27 in august...still holding onto the youth. Single....but have a career. I dont' see myself with a girlfriend any time soon been single too long now to change
How do you do it? Im single not by choice and it ******* sucks....

Must be nice to have the "switch" available.....

Yeah becoming an adult is weird. Up to this point in your life you look at adults and think where they are is far away. Until one day you look at an adult and go "oh ****, I'm an adult too". Then it hits you. All this old talk is bs. There are people twice our age that still haven't figured out life yet. I can't explain what's going on with our society on a global scale, but I know **** is sideways. You truly are as old as you feel. I still want to be a big *** kid, even when I do have kids. As long as everything that needs to be taken care of is done, why the hell not? As far as how  @Antidope  feels, you're not the only one, and like I said people much older than you feel the same way. But from what I gather, you're a smart dude, you'll figure it out. That alone puts you a step ahead of a lot of fools in this world. Just don't quit. 

How do you do it? Im single not by choice and it ******* sucks....

Must be nice to have the "switch" available.....

It's far from a switch. I have had girls want to date me but it would take a lot for me to actually be in a relationship and put some one else ahead of myself. I do everything on my own terms right now and i am not willing to compromise. Granted i probably would for the right girl but i got blinders on for the time being.

Well off to pick up my $25 black ink cartridge for my printer!

NO WAY THE LAST ONE GOT ME 750 PAGES!

They scamming us man!
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom