the thread about nothing...

ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

Morning Tan

My coworker is so annoying. One of those "I am better then you" types. The i am at church all the time so i know im better then you and so does god and jesus and allah and buddha and the profit Muhammad.....they all got together and decided i am a better human then you are. I ask you how your weekend was and i interrupt your story to say "that is hilarious" but you don't laugh. Or always say "yeah gotcha...gotcha" Oh you got me? I said i went to the beach "gotcha" what? shut up i am not even done talking or started the story. Like you obviously aren't listening...its like you are just amusing me with your questions and i am privileged to talk to you. Just fake being genuine is it that hard?

No i will not be your friend.....Get away from me (waterboy quote when he throws the game away and asks the qb to still he is friend :lol:)

Nothing like a dude that talks about being with God and then let's his ego run rampant.

Inferiority complexes are too real man. I don't get why people care about what others think of them. I used to care, but now I realized how stupid that was. It's like that quote from A Bronx Tale. Is how you view me gonna pay my rent? No, then I don't care :lol:

But that's how dudes have been conditioned to live. Too much outward validation.

Has anyone ever gotten summoned for jury duty and NOT gone?
I just got my paper in the mail. Thing is I might bE out of towN. My girl was summoned but couldn't go last month . People saying you'll have a warrant out I'm not sure?

Whenever I get one I call them and reschedule it 2 or 3 times and finally go

I tell everyone to just go

My Mom rips them up and never goes smh

Nothing like a dude that talks about being with God and then let's his ego run rampant.

Inferiority complexes are too real man. I don't get why people care about what others think of them. I used to care, but now I realized how stupid that was. It's like that quote from A Bronx Tale. Is how you view me gonna pay my rent? No, then I don't care :lol:

But that's how dudes have been conditioned to live. Too much outward validation.

so much truth. And then when they don't get it...god will give it to them. Like some backwards way of self validation. Yet you still posting quotes on instagram "he will lead the way" "god will never give you more then you can handle" i will never get it

Waiting to hear back from a job is the worst
This feel I've known it for too long :smh:
":frown:

est1ko.png

NBA Fantasy TAN Champion ^_____^

Can someon add an NBA trophy to my avy?
:lol: :lol: :lol: "This league is rigged" My jimmies were rustled

Inferiority complexes are too real man. I don't get why people care about what others think of them. I used to care, but now I realized how stupid that was. It's like that quote from A Bronx Tale. Is how you view me gonna pay my rent? No, then I don't care
laugh.gif

so much truth. And then when they don't get it...god will give it to them. Like some backwards way of self validation. Yet you still posting quotes on instagram "he will lead the way" "god will never give you more then you can handle" i will never get it
Man I want to give all those people the realest of real talk but when it comes to stuff like that you will get nothing but labled a hater.

Morning Tan

My coworker is so annoying. One of those "I am better then you" types. The i am at church all the time so i know im better then you and so does god and jesus and allah and buddha and the profit Muhammad.....they all got together and decided i am a better human then you are. I ask you how your weekend was and i interrupt your story to say "that is hilarious" but you don't laugh. Or always say "yeah gotcha...gotcha" Oh you got me? I said i went to the beach "gotcha" what? shut up i am not even done talking or started the story. Like you obviously aren't listening...its like you are just amusing me with your questions and i am privileged to talk to you. Just fake being genuine is it that hard?

No i will not be your friend.....Get away from me (waterboy quote when he throws the game away and asks the qb to still he is friend
laugh.gif
)
this reminds me so much of someone at my job at first I went along with it and listened not to be rude but after a while I had to hit them

I ride one of those commuter vans to work and two ladies on it all they do is talk about other people at their job and then end their rants with something about God and Jesus. EVERY SINGLE DAY

mean.gif
. Those people irritate me. I believe in God, but people that do that make it look bad. With those types, I just keep quiet and stay away. My silence should indicate that I don't **** with you. If you don't get it, I might have to just tell you one day. 

YCHkCqj.jpg

I ride one of those commuter vans to work and two ladies on it all they do is talk about other people at their job and then end their rants with something about God and Jesus. EVERY SINGLE DAY

I love when this happens :lol: :lol:

"When are you going to come to church with us? You need to get right with the lord before its too late."

BYMu771.png

Off work tomorrow for Good Friday!  Which gives me no motivation today.... Looking around the office like

Its already started for me. Talking about "What are you doing for Easter weekend" placing emphasis on the Easter. I see what you're doing B

I'm so unmotivated too. I have to go out, but I'm training someone, so I can't even be on NT at the other office like I want to since I won't be by myself. It sucks.

My co worker brought her daughter to work...
indifferent.gif
. Her child is rude and is loud, just like her mother. I need to get out of here asap. I can't stand to be around them. And her daughter looks like Ricky Watters. I know I'm going to hell for that one I don't care tho. 

Back
Top Bottom