the thread about nothing...

My co worker brought her daughter to work...
indifferent.gif
. Her child is rude and is loud, just like her mother. I need to get out of here asap. I can't stand to be around them. And her daughter looks like Ricky Watters. I know I'm going to hell for that one I don't care tho. 
They a miniority ?
Why is that question even relevant?

I dont' have off tomorrow...keep telling myself...ill just finish that up tomorrow. I will just do that tomorrow....

My co worker brought her daughter to work...:stoneface: . Her child is rude and is loud, just like her mother. I need to get out of here asap. I can't stand to be around them. And her daughter looks like Ricky Watters. I know I'm going to hell for that one I don't care tho. 

They a miniority ?

I'm trying to picture a little white kid looking like Ricky Watters.

My co worker brought her daughter to work...
indifferent.gif
. Her child is rude and is loud, just like her mother. I need to get out of here asap. I can't stand to be around them. And her daughter looks like Ricky Watters. I know I'm going to hell for that one I don't care tho. 

They a miniority ?
I'm trying to picture a little white kid looking like Ricky Watters.
laugh.gif
. That description intrinsically answers the question, no?

I often find stereotypes hilarious.
They can be at times, but in this case with my co worker, they're just obnoxious. I can't stand whenever she brings her daughter to work. It's an office. It's quiet. What the hell is an 11 year old going to do here for the day? They need to permanently have their inside voices on 
mean.gif
. I'm just glad this co worker doesn't work with me as much since I barked on her. 

My co worker brought her daughter to work...:stoneface: . Her child is rude and is loud, just like her mother. I need to get out of here asap. I can't stand to be around them. And her daughter looks like Ricky Watters. I know I'm going to hell for that one I don't care tho. 

Lol at Ricky Watters

^^^ damn :lol:

I swear there's always that one anti apple that ruins the group chat. I'm trying to keep it blue man.

Last edited:
I opened a door for a lady carrying a box of donuts

She gave me one

#TheComeUps

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom