the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

I have a crown royal bag for no reason at all, just hanging from my closet doorknob... Does anyone else have one?

I'm black if it matters

I used to collect them when I was younger. I just stored coins in them.

my boy used to keep his g i joes in them.
gotta slow down on my collecting.  right now its hats, sneakers, stickers, and colognes. 

Originally Posted by Will0827

Gonna DJ a baby shower tonight, then sell my DJ equipment and go full force into computer science and programming, goal is to have one or more apps in the app store by october. Wish me luck NT

u gunna learn on ur own?

I went to my friend's house today, look how big this dude's computer is.
eek.gif

Aosp2WbCEAA_vtg.jpg

Dude posts in this thread frequently.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
AopjxnsCEAEPTVe.jpg

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

I went to my friend's house today, look how big this dude's computer is.
eek.gif

Aosp2WbCEAA_vtg.jpg

Dude posts in this thread frequently.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Spoiler [+]
AopjxnsCEAEPTVe.jpg

sick.gif
monitor to case ratio is beyond
sick.gif

wish the damn post office would put out the boxes instead of making you go up to a window and ask for one.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

man..... i hate nt's search function... i'm looking for the Game of Thrones thread but it only shows me a page full of different responses all from a different single thread
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Always use Google.
"Game of Thrones Niketalk"

Always, "What I want to search + Niketalk" in the Google Search Engine.
This man knows.
Just today, I typed in the exact name of a thread that I wanted to search.
NT's search engine: zero results
Google's search engine: exactly what I wanted

Yo guys i got a random %!# question.

Let's say a fine groupie who has the desire to get pregnant by a rich dude has a lucky night and gets to smash Lebron James. Of course he uses protection so her plan is a lil backfired. So when Lebron throws away the condom, can the chick retrieve the condom from the trash and collect the semen that's in it to impregnate herself?

Originally Posted by bonafide101

Let's say a fine groupie who has the desire to get pregnant by a rich dude has a lucky night and gets to smash Lebron James. Of course he uses protection so her plan is a lil backfired. So when Lebron throws away the condom, can the chick retrieve the condom from the trash and collect the semen that's in it to impregnate herself?

yes. Learned that from The Game.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Dont sperm cells die once their out in the oxygen?

indifferent.gif
why did they cancel blue mountain state? show was great 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

bought a 32GB microSD card for $33 3-4 weeks ago, now everyone wants to have a damn sale
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

I think they die after 24 hours or something.. but on this topic, I actually go to washroom after smashing J/O and wrap used condom in some tissue and put it in my pocket. I'll take risks in the stock market but in this situation I aint ever risking anything. 

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

I think they die after 24 hours or something.. but on this topic, I actually go to washroom after smashing J/O and wrap used condom in some tissue and put it in my pocket. I'll take risks in the stock market but in this situation I aint ever risking anything. 
Who are you that you think your sperm is that valuable?
You rich papi 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom