the thread about nothing...

Lol Yamacha

Yamacha was based on Akira Toriyama best friend. Then He caught his friend with his wife and Yamacha was written out unless they needed a character.

looking for thr article now

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Lol Yamacha

Yamacha was based on Akira Toriyama best friend. Then He cause his friend with his wife and Yamacha was written out unless they needed a character.

looking for thr article now
i cause with my friends wives all the time, 
problem?

^
roll.gif

You couldn't watch DBZ and roll with a non Saiyan Character past the android saga. They all got written out basically.  It sucked too cause back when I first started Krillin was my favorite off the strength of how cool Destruco Disc looked
Destructo_Disk.png

Originally Posted by bonafide101

Yo guys i got a random %!# question.

Let's say a fine groupie who has the desire to get pregnant by a rich dude has a lucky night and gets to smash Lebron James. Of course he uses protection so her plan is a lil backfired. So when Lebron throws away the condom, can the chick retrieve the condom from the trash and collect the semen that's in it to impregnate herself?

just flush it man.

Just spent literally all morning going back and forth with a TRUE Scorpio about an issue that we both agreed on but neither of us could see that till the 2nd hour of the debate.
sick.gif
last hour was spent planning a camping trip and getting over it.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Yamcha is lame.

Yamcha is super lame, Yamcha being anyone's favorite character is like the laser XVs being someone's favorite Jordan...
all those characters and YAMCHA is your favorite? really? REALLY? 
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe people believe in that astrology crap. "oh he's a true aries". "we can't get along because he's a Leo". What a bunch of crap. Its 2012 how can you believe in that stuff anymore?

Originally Posted by AstroBlac

I can't believe people believe in that astrology crap. "oh he's a true aries". "we can't get along because he's a Leo". What a bunch of crap. Its 2012 how can you believe in that stuff anymore?

So that's why she left you huh? I get the high sodium level but remember its not your fault that you were born when you were born.
ohwell.gif

I just take astrology as being good words of wisdom. Half the stuff it says makes me go
eek.gif
but I'm sure it could apply to most people's life situation in one way or another.

Originally Posted by AstroBlac

astrology is some pretty cool stuff. accurate some times, helps me understand some people sometimes. some stuff truly explain how a person can behave and what type of people they enjoy and dislike. this is why not everyone can get along together. imo chinese astrology is even more accurate. them dudes knowledge is like no other

No words...750lbs? 
eek.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Real tears when the dude was like "yea when we got to the doctor, the doctor looked her in the eye and said why are you here" 

40 to 50,000 calories? 
30t6p3b.gif
 bout dat lyfe 

Back
Top Bottom