the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif

how have some of you been here since 2013 and have over 10k posts? That's crazy.
I have no life.

Two of my exes smoke, never was a fan of it, but I wasnt going to let something like that come in the way of potentially building something real with someone. The last one wanted kids though and I would always wonder if she would be able to stop. The ex from further back actually has a kid now, but shes smart so I know she stopped whilst pregnant.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Shutter Island, wtf did i just watch? :x

Its a prequel in a trilogy

First ya gotta watch Titanic then Inception then Shutter Island

Leo drowns at the end of Titanic.
Washes up on shore at the beginning of Inception.
During Inception, has trouble distinguishing reality from dreams.
In Shutter Island, has trouble distinguishing reality from fantasy, has gone insane because of Inception.

Shutter Island, wtf did i just watch? :x

In Shutter Island, has trouble distinguishing reality from fantasy, has gone insane because of Inception.

:wow: mind blown

Morning Tan

I hate girls that smoke...nothing worse then making out with a smoker....mouth all dry and taste terrible...no thanks

Shutter island :smokin
Planning my trip to florida might go and see paramore while im there and harass haley williams to marry me (expected reaction)

In a surprisingly good mood today for no real reason i got nothing planned just a normal thursday....but feeling good. Well wishes to everyone today

The god

mind = blown

Inception was confusing in a good way. Shutter Island was confusing to where I couldnt even enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom