the thread about nothing...

If thor ever goes id lose it...hommie getting old though...all sorts of grey beard

I was at macys right now buying Pants and lord did the cashier have some ashy *** hands :x I waste lotion on fapping and I could have helped her and let her borrow some :smh:

that's *** cute!
My puppy just died from Parvo.

I want to die right now.
sorry to hear man, I still get teary eyed when I think about my dog who died 9 years ago, still hurts 
frown.gif

I was at macys right now buying Pants and lord did the cashier have some ashy *** hands
sick.gif
I waste lotion on fapping and I could have helped her and let her borrow some
mean.gif
laugh.gif

she's at work, she's working with her hands, they're bound to get raggedy. 

I was at macys right now buying Pants and lord did the cashier have some ashy *** hands :x I waste lotion on fapping and I could have helped her and let her borrow some :smh:

but what did you buy?
NTDenims

lulz

but what did you buy?
Levi 508 khakis :nthat:

no polo shirt :smh:

My puppy just died from Parvo.

I want to die right now.

that sucks man. i feel for you, i really do my dude. i couldnt imagine... honestly after gracie, i probably wont have another dog unless the family wants a dog - to keep it 100, i think the only reason i havent moved away from my hometown is cause i dont want to lose my dog while im not there (she stays with momma dukes these days). what a nightmare to even think about

Back
Top Bottom