the thread about nothing...

I don't get the joggers hype.
I don't like the hawaiian shirt trend, I was wearing them since last year, I haven't worn one in a while bc of kids 
mean.gif

Off the rest of the weekend. Rained last night till this afternoon. Supposed to be 82 and humid in the morning so hopefully I will find some morels. 
happy.gif

Memphis Hooters waitresses just gave Craig sager a get well soon shout out :pimp:

@dank

Imnin love with the e60 m5 my goal in life is to own that 10cylinder orgy of an engine after i get an e92

They're terrible cars.

My Uncle had an M6 and got a notice from BMW advising him not to park it in the garage because they're so prone to catching fire.
But the v10 bro the v10
It sounds so damn sweet to the ears

Dont eem care... BMW's have been trash for 20 the last years.

Whaaatt?????????

I think they were trash in the 90s but after the e60 and e92 i really started to like them.

I really dislike the new m4 tho looks garbage

Whaaatt?????????

I think they were trash in the 90s but after the e60 and e92 i really started to like them.

I really dislike the new m4 tho looks garbage

Nah, the e36 was the last real BMW.

BMW has lost its identity. They make unreliable garbage for benchracers and stay at home moms.

They didnt start as a luxury brand, but some time in the late 80s early 90s people started viewing them as status symbols. The prices got higher, the quality got lower and the driver/machine connection has been all but lost.

BMWs have become cars for people who aren't really into cars, when they used to be the exact opposite. Hell... modern BMWs don't even have a dipstick to check you own oil. :lol: that tell you a hell of alot about the demographic they're catering to.

The 1M Seems to be their first step in the right direction in a looong time.

Back
Top Bottom