the thread about nothing...

So if I ever start balling out of control what car should I get?

Whatever car you want to get.

Hell... in a few years all cars will probably come from the factory with their hoods welded shut to keep people from performing maintenance themselves, so it wont make a difference :lol:

Hell... in a few years all cars will probably come from the factory with their hoods welded shut to keep people from performing maintenance themselves, so it wont make a difference
laugh.gif
excuse my ignorance, but your'e just joking right ? 
laugh.gif

Speaking of exes

My ex goes at me hard every time we end up at the same place smh

But I never will smash that again

Well I guess that's that. Just got put into a psych ward for having an episode of psychosis yesterday (don't remember anything) and still having a bit of visual hallucinations.

Last thing I remember is my mom driving me to the ER.

Last edited:
Well I guess that's that. Just got put into a psych ward for having an episode of psychosis yesterday (don't remember anything) and still having a bit of visual hallucinations.

Dude... :frown:

get better famb thats some scary stuff

I do remember some small flashes of the episode. It was dark, I'm full of bruises and I just remembered crying and yelling mom.
I feel fine tbh besides being very tired and the annoying hallucinations. It's just like a bunch of ripples in the air now

Stay up famb.

Forreal tho...

And so some extent... I blame rap music for the demise of both
roll.gif

demise of both ey?

dudes frontin' like they wouldn't love to stunt in a M4, top down, with some concord XI lows on they feet.

laugh.gif

Seriously though... Rap post 1996 took our consumerist culture and turned it up to the max. Nobody cares about substance, its all about a hollow image.

Oh.. and a Money green '95 Eldorado Convertible with OG Concord highs >>>>> da leased M4 and low's
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
This is why I *** witchu 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Yes
she got a big *** noggin.

if my box quality to head/forehead size ratio theory is correct, she's goddess tier.
roll.gif
. I ain't gonna lie, I like chicks with big foreheads.

texts from the ex
mean.gif
when they say "i just wanna hang out, i promise nothing will happen" 
mean.gif

Lies from the pit of hell

I'mma pray for you man. I hope everything gets resolved.

:frown: get well fam
This.

Dank dropping dat knowledge :pimp:
Guess I need to restart my love affair with domestics again... I just got over bmw a year ago and they recently stole my heart again :lol:

Last edited:
Back at work this morning feeling swimmy 
mean.gif
. This stomach bug is no bueno, plus I already hit the F it button. I know I can't half *** it though. I have too much to do, but it's an uphill battle. I got a week left and I have to do some justice here. 

Back
Top Bottom