the thread about nothing...

they shot a commercial for the dodge dart at my work.

the girls were really hot.

sorry no pics.

it was neat to see how they make these 1 minute commercials, they were there from 10am-11pm shooting.

they had dudes polishing the car after every take and also some dudes pushing it.

Did u bang?
Nah.

I'm gonna get this girl to give me that box, if it's the last thing I do.
I ain't waiting till prom either. 
WELP!
mean.gif

Back to the drawing board, got me HURT.
damn rusty what happened
I came up to this girl trying to be a gentleman, and charm her with my wit.

I told her that I wanted to be her man, and that we'd be good together.

This devious trollup gonna tell her friend, to tell my friend no, and that she

wasn't attracted at all. 
sick.gif
 It's funny she ain't say none of that bs when I took her to the movies,

and payed for everything, like a sucka I admit. I'm not a gentleman no more, and I never

will be, I tried to treat this girl like an equal, and look what it got me. 

You not even gonna tell me to my face, and the girl wants me to match her for prom. 

FOOHWTBS. I'm going back to the "Runaway" look, get your green dress away from me. 

Errybody saying, "be polite", DON'T. 

Now I gotta get my confidence back.

Gonna be rolling to a show my boys are playing tonight directly from work and sober as hell where 3 females who are trying to see me are all gonna be there randomly and I have history with all of them

Gonna have a $30 bar tab as soon as i enter in order to pull this off

my guy hitting me up talking about let's drink on your patio cause it's nice out... fool as soon as the sun goes down and gonna be freezing.. plus he knows once i get buzzed ill start buying all type of beer, and he'll just sit back and not spend a dollar 
laugh.gif

2 things that annoy me

"Awkward" -  that doesn't make you cool, or funny or interesting, or different, it makes you just another white kid that doesn't know who they are and decided to manufacture an identity by searching on the internet.

People taking things to seriously ....oh you like breaking bad? No f's given...I'm sure it's a great show, I'm sure it will change my life, but like Soccer, Game of Thrones and every other new exciting thing that comes along...I'll catch when I catch it...which may be never.

You're not some unique special person...your'e just like every other Fratboy, ski cap in the summer wearing, Sperry owning dbag...people need to stop telling you that.

2 things that annoy me

"Awkward" -  that doesn't make you cool, or funny or interesting, or different, it makes you just another white kid that doesn't know who they are and decided to manufacture an identity by searching on the internet.

People taking things to seriously ....oh you like breaking bad? No f's given...I'm sure it's a great show, I'm sure it will change my life, but like Soccer, Game of Thrones and every other new exciting thing that comes along...I'll catch when I catch it...which may be never.

You're not some unique special person...your'e just like every other Fratboy, ski cap in the summer wearing, Sperry owning dbag...people need to stop telling you that.

The complaint department is this way =====> Click Here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom