This man knows.

Harlem....

Goadomes and bubble vests

Foams

Dipset Love

Always hate Brooklyn (ironic)
roll.gif
hated those bubble vest

Abu Dhabi, 8:25am right now. trying to go to Dubai later.

Did you even fall asleep? :lol:

Been up since 3am. Tried to fall asleep but the sun seems like it rises at 5am here.

View outside my window.

Its crazy how they allow the residents to open the windows at this height.

That's dope. They really building a lot over there.

A lot of construction going on. Its like they started everything at the same time. But a few projects fell through so its just construction sites.

thats dope @DaBottom305

How's the weather over there?

I'm tired as hell right now...running off like 3-4 hours of sleep in the past 36 hours. This game so damn good though 
laugh.gif

thats dope @DaBottom305

How's the weather over there?

I'm tired as hell right now...running off like 3-4 hours of sleep in the past 36 hours. This game so damn good though :lol:

I wasn't sure if I was thirsty or if its the weather but my throat is dry as hell. Its 84 degrees so far. Should get up to 104....

Duabi....my cousin was there not too long ago. Must make it there one day.

Never thought I'd be here.lol

^word man I had a skateboard bike and scooter. I couldn't skateboard to save my life so I blamed it on the bumpy roads. Lmao

ahhhhhh LMAO i forgot all about the scooters, the razors? of course i had the off brand, i was killing it with that thang though! :smokin

Lol yes sir those darn razor scooters. Those were super dope to ride with the colorful wheels man and trying to do tricks with them was fun. Good times

Back
Top Bottom