the thread about nothing...

tumblr_n4yljgGs4g1qao9b8o1_500.jpg

This time,No Randy Marsh pic that have been use a million time on this site. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Anyone know how much exactly the Spicy Chicken Sandwich is at Carls Jr? Is it a dollar or a dollar something like 1.39?

No, I'm not broke. I just left my wallet at home and only have coins in my car. 
laugh.gif

Edit: Brb starving

Last edited:
Bros... Is it harder meeting women once you've graduated college? Seems like all the homies trying to find the "one" this last year of college, while I'm still trying to focus on other things, I'm still 21 and think these dudes are tripping.

Last edited:
Just got home from a ****-load of pick up games. Had two leg cramps during the game, one on each leg. 
mean.gif
 any suggestions to avoid leg cramps again?

EDIT: Also, is it possible to use my offline MyPlayer in 2K14? I just recently hooked up the internet on my Xbox, and it seems I have to do it all over again. -__- I don't wanna do everything all over again 
frown.gif

EDIT 2: Nevermind, lol. I just loaded the MyCareer file from my HD. Moving on.

Last edited:
Dannnnnng the last time I posted something this thread it only had like 1000 something pages.

How y'all been? What I Miss? Hahaha

Anyone know how much exactly the Spicy Chicken Sandwich is at Carls Jr? Is it a dollar or a dollar something like 1.39?

No, I'm not broke. I just left my wallet at home and only have coins in my car. :lol:  

It depends on the Carl's jr.. My local Carl's jr is $1..

Last edited:

No, I'm not broke. I just left my wallet at home and only have coins in my car. 
laugh.gif

It depends on the Carl's jr.. My local Carl's jr is $1..
Yeah, turns out it's 1.19 here. Used to be $1 flat here.
mean.gif
 The Big Burger is $1.29 

Last edited:
Meth gettin all methodical lol...

These little creatures are cool... broke bread with them now they want to be friends.  Sorry guyz, can't be friends with apes who only want my bread.  

fear the wrath of management.

its like using all the hot water, leaving all the lights on, and eating the big piece of chicken combined.

got too crazy at the club last night. macked with this chick and hands were all over. Actually feel bad about it today haha, I need to go to church.

I tried to put my empty 0.75cl bottle of Armand De Brignac + case on Ebay and it's saying I'm not allowed to sell internationally. 
mean.gif

Could've gotten some decent money for it too. Medical costs piling up again 
mean.gif

(I used to have a good amount of money before I got sick, hence I own that bottle)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom