the thread about nothing...

12pm pacific / 3am eastern

meth: (rolls out of bed) ima get me a cold beverage. lets see how NT is looking?

(clicks on TAN)...(reaction) :smh:

(types warning)

(logs off)

(finishes cold beverage)

(gets into bed)

we got to do better papis.

12pm pacific / 3am eastern

meth: (rolls out of bed) ima get me a cold beverage. lets see how NT is looking?

(clicks on TAN)...(reaction)
mean.gif

(types warning)

(logs off)

(finishes cold beverage)

(gets into bed)

we got to do better papis.
just let this bish burn!

i hate that the kobe 9 elites got me back into shoes again... i'm about to have a baby any day and i'm buying shoes left and right.. smh

@DaBottom305
 dope pic, did you make it out to Dubai yet?

Yea, spent most of the day in the Dubai Mall. That **** is HUGE. This is one portion of it. :x

I didnt get a chance to go in the Burj Khalifa* , I'll try tomorrow or Monday.

dope.

what's the camera you using?

I borrowed my girl's Nikon D3100. I'm using the standard 18-55mm lens. Thanks to those guys in the photography thread I was able to learn a lot in a week. Got a lot of pics, I'll probably make a separate thread if I get enough really good ones.

Reactions: jjs
Last edited:
i always wanted to take pictures with the moving lights thingy like @DaBottom305
 did. it's real neat.

I always wondered how it was done. This is the video that got me investigating on how to do it.

I tried it on my camera but it wasn't as good. You need a tripod to prevent yourself from shaking the camera. Also used a DSLR which gives a more options to manually do it yourself.

One I did earlier with people moving around me. If the were moving fast enough they'd disappear, lol

Back
Top Bottom