the thread about nothing...

Mose-the-office-373210_352_200.gif

There's a shocker.
Yearbooks are corny. I'm from Manhattan the freedom we had during the school year. I didnt make it to the yearbook or prom.
I didn't make it to Senior year
laugh.gif

This is Nike talk tho we know all them colors
I know right 
laugh.gif

Shout our to moe fab, I drabk that whole bottle of brabdy he got me in like 15.96 mibutes plua sone nore, I'm in santa mibuxa qearing blue and red janiskis, cone hug me.
pimp.gif

roll.gif

That Ol' E will **** you up too
This is true.

bruh, we use to get 6 packs of tall boys back in high school and be gone!!
12 pk of 32 oz. Bud Ice for $20 = 
smokin.gif

lemme put u up on sum old skool **** kiiiiiid

20110709md2020story.jpg
Put vodka in it n you got something there 
laugh.gif

Nooooooooo

Black out city
Sig check
99 Bananas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
No
had pb&j waffles for breakfast this morning.

1399246668238.jpg
smokin.gif
 Had that the other day

My sister got a DUI last night in front of my house. She almost ran her car into the telephone pole n fence across the street. Dumb ***** also tried fighting the cops, which is why I thik they took her in, kuz they was cool until then; go figure. My first reaction was she died or was seriously hurt kuz of the angle I was at n the way she was laying the driver's seat. She's ****n stupid, especially with how she laughed at my Momma the other day when she told her to watch her drinking kuz my Momma has a severe kidney infection n early signs of cirrhosis due to drinking. My sister also has a son. I'm glad I sent him to bed before any of this happened. I'm ****n pissed at her right now. 

People love talking down on Cleveland, but I just bought a house 8 months ago for 52,000 that I'm going to flip for about 265,000 (profit is about $50,000 after all the renovation work) :pimp: and I gotta another house lined up that I can make a potential 100k off of.

People don't understand the potential of the money to be made here.

I never completed a semister of college in my life, and I'll be worth a nearly $130,000 (God willing) in a year from now....and I aint even 30 years old yet :smokin..

Get smart, people..

People love talking down on Cleveland, but I just bought a house 8 months ago for 52,000 that I'm going to flip for about 265,000 (profit is about $50,000 after all the renovation work)
pimp.gif
and I gotta another house lined up that I can make a potential 100k off of.

People don't understand the potential of the money to be made here.

I never completed a semister of college in my life, and I'll be worth a nearly $130,000 (God willing) in a year from now....and I aint even 30 years old yet
smokin.gif

Get smart, people..
Thats whats up man. What kind of renovations are these?

No way Donald Sterling said that..... Dude has to be trolling

Might order a sub from up the street even though the end of my street is flooded, the delivery people gonna hate me.

antidope antidope ,

http://www.remax.com/realestatehomesforsale/823-brayton-ave-cleveland-oh-44113-gid600024594327.html

^ check my house there. There has been several more updates to the house including painting of the exterior, kitchen facets and other things that are not pictured.

I'll post some before pictures soon, I've been working on it since October of 2013. Me and my partner have really come a long way from growing up in our childhood together, to flipping houses together...and now my next project will be 100% all me :smokin..

Last edited:
That's one of those houses that looks better inside rather then outside. Looks pretty dope inside tbh, that shower>>> Did you renovate the bathrooms?

Back
Top Bottom