the thread about nothing...

@Antidope,

http://www.remax.com/realestatehomesforsale/823-brayton-ave-cleveland-oh-44113-gid600024594327.html

^ check my house there. There has been several more updates to the house including painting of the exterior, kitchen facets and other things that are not pictured.

I'll post some before pictures soon, I've been working on it since October of 2013. Me and my partner have really come a long way from growing up in our childhood together, to flipping houses together...and now my next project will be 100% all me
smokin.gif
Thats whats up man, you seem like a good dude from how you post on here, happy to see you flourish.

Plus your fiance is bad, cant lose out here can you.

antidope antidope ,

http://www.remax.com/realestatehomesforsale/823-brayton-ave-cleveland-oh-44113-gid600024594327.html

^ check my house there. There has been several more updates to the house including painting of the exterior, kitchen facets and other things that are not pictured.

I'll post some before pictures soon, I've been working on it since October of 2013. Me and my partner have really come a long way from growing up in our childhood together, to flipping houses together...and now my next project will be 100% all me :smokin..

them countertops tho :pimp:

That's one of those houses that looks better inside rather then outside. Looks pretty dope inside tbh, that shower>>> Did you renovate the bathrooms?

Yeah man, the house was a complete renovation, from top to bottom. New bathrooms, and new kitchen. And the outside actually looks much better now, we were in a rush to list it because we had so many people interested so we took pics of the house before it got re-painted. The neighborhood it's in is demographically catered more to young professionals, and even a few baseball players live there as well. The neighborhood offers everything within walking distance.

I wish more NTers were into real estate, all you need is a little good credit, a nice down payment and a couple dudes willing to work for you for the right price. It's not easy, but it's definitely possible for all Americans to achieve.

I'll post pics this weekend showing how the outside looks now. I'm very proud of this house man, and it represents all the hard-work, time and money I put into it.

Last edited:
antidope antidope ,

I'll post some before pictures soon, I've been working on it since October of 2013. Me and my partner have really come a long way from growing up in our childhood together, to flipping houses together...and now my next project will be 100% all me :smokin..

Limestone countertops :wink:, dude you just dont know how heavy those things were to carry in the house :lol: our good friend actually sprained his back trying to carry it in with us. It's been a long process, very tedious but man I'm glad were just about finished with it.

antidope antidope ,

Limestone countertops :wink:, dude you just dont know how heavy those things were to carry in the house :lol: our good friend actually sprained his back trying to carry it in with us. It's been a long process, very tedious but man I'm glad were just about finished with it.

oh i have a very good idea..... 3-4 man job for a little *** piece :lol:

Getting slapped by a man that has his face bedazzled <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

go home man 

Yeah man, the house was a complete renovation, from top to bottom. New bathrooms, and new kitchen. And the outside actually looks much better now, we were in a rush to list it because we had so many people interested so we took pics of the house before it got re-painted. The neighborhood it's in is demographically catered more to young professionals, and even a few baseball players live there as well. The neighborhood offers everything within walking distance.

I wish more NTers were into real estate, all you need is a little good credit, a nice down payment and a couple dudes willing to work for you for the right price. It's not easy, but it's definitely possible for all Americans to achieve.

I'll post pics this weekend showing how the outside looks now. I'm very proud of this house man, and it represents all the hard-work, time and money I put into it.

Ahh that's really dope man. If I ever get the chance to do some real estate stuff I'ma do it. Do you mind sharing how much it was renovate the bathroom? :nerd:

Stay at work an additional hour/hour and a half just so my paycheck looks a tad bit nicer or go home and clock out normal to go home and sleep.. decisions decisions 

Ahh that's really dope man. If I ever get the chance to do some real estate stuff I'ma do it. Do you mind sharing how much it was renovate the bathroom? :nerd:

The downstairs bathroom was about $1800 to renovate, the upstairs was about $2600...all with travatine stone walls and limestone countertops...and glass bowl sinks.

SIP SIP DRIP DRIP THAT'S THE 8AM LAUNCH S***S!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom