the thread about nothing...

35id3de.png

:lol: .

Bros I'm about to sell my tb3 from 2001/2002 I don't want to but Im scared that they might crumble on me whenever I wear them. :smh:

>banana peel

hmm.

iG2xL6icT4uiN.jpg

:lol:

I need a link to this video :nerd:

iFGUbF6FBSIuP.gif

its from when that dude was video taping himself trying to rob his bud man :lol: .. He had his phone in the cup holder and when he came up to the window he sped off but he held onto the car :rofl: you can hear them crash at the end :rofl:

Not sure if I should trade my Black Cement 3's + cash for CDP 4/19 or just wait until Black Friday ...

>banana peel
hmm.
iG2xL6icT4uiN.jpg

:lol:
I need a link to this video :nerd:
iFGUbF6FBSIuP.gif

Son.. That album cover... I'm going to bed...

:rofl:

Also, I NEED a link to that gif's original video :wow:

Dudes in here really about to masturbate with cold watermelons? And did ol' boy really say he went half with his mans on a flesh light?

Goodnight.

Last edited:
was on adidas.com and saw they had a boppers of the world page. damn they got some fine lite brites in england.

also saw this adidas add, but they didnt have any pix of her anywhere. pic aint the greatest, anyone got a name?

Last edited:
I ordered 3 shirts last week...I was only sent 2...1 was the wrong color, 1 was the right shirt, and 1 was out of stock...

I e-mail the company and tell em about it and they ask what I want for a replacement over the one that was out of stock. I give them my choice and ask them how do they want me to send the shirt that was the wrong color back. They said they'll send me a pre-paid envelope with my 2nd package...

Come today, my package includes 3 shirts...my replacement shirt for the out of stock one, the shirt I wanted but they sent me the wrong color the first time, and the shirt again from the 1st package that was the wrong color.

Sorry for the confusion but I got: 3 correct shirts, 2 shirts I didn't want. I tried to be patient with the company but they seem to not be paying attention so I may just keep the 2 extra shirts :smh: I'm not spending my own money to send their items back since it was their fault. If they e-mail me about it, I'll tell em to send me a pre-paid envelope.

----

I've had my phone plan for almost a year and been paying my car note/car insurance for the last 8 months yet my bank still won't give me a credit card :smh:
Going to talk with a credit union rep this weekend and if they are what I want, it's adios to my bank

----

My car insurance is $380/month :smh: My insurance company doesn't even give me a kiss on the cheek or a walk to the door

/endrant

Going to watch Total Recall this weekend after I watch TDKR again.
Ordered a new laptop battery, $21 shipped but it's being shipped "First Class" by USPS...RIP to it or no?

just deleted like 8 gb of worthless **** on my laptop, feels goodman

found Mean Girls on TV earlier, Lacey Chabret is 
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom