the thread about nothing...

that obama gif 
laugh.gif

Megan Fox in Judd Apatow's new movie This is 40.
Megan-Fox-bra-changing-thisis40.gif

The return.
bane.gif

More like the farewell tour.. She might not return to form after she has her baby. Plenty of actresses do, but they're usually in demand.. And after she got canned from transformers 3,I think her time has passed

Last edited:
just got a call for a job... nothing glamorous but it'll help me pay for school. so thankful for an opportunity to make some $. foambs, tats, and snapbacks, here i come.

Temporarily jamming to Thank Me Later. Forgot how great of an album this is every track is an instant classic

temporarily jamming to Thank Me Later, forgot how great of an album this is. Every track is an instant classic

If people didn't post things like "I'm hungry" or "time for bed" it would be better. Thread about nothing shouldn't be Twitter.
I kinda agree.

I do wish there was a way to have the "liked" replies at the top of the page. It would be a much easier and a more efficient way to actually take in all of the great things this thread has to offer. Of course, people would have to start proactively giving a thumbs up to those replies that they find interesting or enjoyable - and not see it as the poster taking it as a ego boost.

Last edited:
Megan Fox in Judd Apatow's new movie This is 40.
Megan-Fox-bra-changing-thisis40.gif

The return.
bane.gif

More like the farewell tour.. She might not return to form after she has her baby. Plenty of actresses do, but they're usually in demand.. And after she got canned from transformers 3,I think her time has passed
I'm okay with that. Just in terms of film, as much as yeah...she can't really act, she has this campy, strong screen presence that works for her. You saw it in Jennifer's Body...(scratch that no one did).

Iono, I personally wouldn't mind her sneaking into a few non-Jonah Hex/Passion Play movies a year for awhile.

She really thought she was gonna be alright saying s*** about Michael Bay

No Transformer, no relevance.. yeah, she's pretty.. but in Hollywood she can be replaced too easily.

he's a good player who doesn't get his due credit. if anyone could put up his numbers starting guards would average at least 18 ppg. check his stats

Word up. Playing for Golden State and now the Bucks isn't really helping either.

Back
Top Bottom