the thread about nothing...

To me in the Friend Zone there is no having fun in the bedroom, unless that 'fun' consisted of reading books and talking about other dudes she's really banging..

This thread is impossible to follow. I don't know how some of you guys do it.

thats why it works, you just get in where you fit in.

this. if I miss a day and it's like 200 unread posts I might try to backtrack but I usually just search my name for quotes and then hit the last page :lol:

its from when that dude was video taping himself trying to rob his bud man :lol: .. He had his phone in the cup holder and when he came up to the window he sped off but he held onto the car :rofl: you can hear them crash at the end :rofl:

REPPED, THANK YOU :rofl:

JB can throw anything on a shoe and y'all fools will continue to buy it. "Yea they're nothing like the og's, quality is so poor nowadays, so I'll
only be copping 3 pairs this time" ******g idiots :lol:

my breakup game is impeccable..., have the girls happy an laughing after we  breakup :smokin

Friend Zoned without even knowing it :smh:

nawlez what u mean??

Breakup game is as important as approaching girls. My older brother told me once

"its the fruit for a rainy day" :pimp: (had me confused for a couple days though)

Me? I said friend-zoned, because for it to be a breakup- there wouldve had to be attachment (more than just friends), and if shes laughing and happy after a "breakup" she didnt see you as anything more than a friend in the first place. "friend-zoned without even knowing it" I'm in the friend-zone with 4-5 chicks currenntly (on purpose, cuz i dont want that attachment- we have fun in the bedroom and go have drinks/food- but always let em know where they stand) Treat em with respect, and dont let em get their emotions out of control if you're intentions aren't a long-term relationship. Many just cant handle it though

friendzoned means you dont get to smash period. You are talking about some friends with benifits or sidechicks. These females are only "relevant" in the short run. These girls know that (most of the time). A beak up is much easier.

An ex-gf on the other hand was ment for the long run. Which means more effort. Breaking up with a girlfriend and still have her happy and laughing :smokin takes some game. If you do it right you could be having some fun.

Last edited:
told this shorty i would taker her out tonight, should i hit her up or wait til she hit me up, i wanna go but ehhh payday is monday :lol:

Last edited:
To me in the Friend Zone there is no having fun in the bedroom, unless that 'fun' consisted of reading books and talking about other dudes she's really banging..
laugh.gif
i guess there is a difference between friend-zone, and friends-with-benefits zone. The fwb scenario tends to not last longer than 6 months to a year though, women have the tendency to get emotionally attached, regardless of what they say or how they come off. They just cant help it. Fun, free movies, drinks, and food plus great sex just isnt enough for them after a certain point- even the older ones
Ahhhhh FWB.. that's totally different from Friend Zone fam
laugh.gif
That's where most men try to be. It's definitely not in the friend zoned..
mean.gif
not a fun place to be in.
This thread is impossible to follow. I don't know how some of you guys do it.

thats why it works, you just get in where you fit in.
this. if I miss a day and it's like 200 unread posts I might try to backtrack but I usually just search my name for quotes and then hit the last page
laugh.gif
Is this possible? If so how?
Just search your name in this thread is all

And jbp you said tonight..we got hours let her hit you up to see how hungry she is
pimp.gif

Last edited:
She really thought she was gonna be alright saying s*** about Michael Bay

No Transformer, no relevance.. yeah, she's pretty.. but in Hollywood she can be replaced too easily.
Rule #2 You do not. talk. about. Michael Bay's casting couch.

JB can throw anything on a shoe and y'all fools will continue to buy it. "Yea they're nothing like the og's, quality is so poor nowadays, so I'll
only be copping 3 pairs this time" ******g idiots :lol:

must've missed a recent release......it'll be okay. i'm slowly losing interest in niketalk.

Whoa dere....Honeybadger Tyran Mathieu got dismissed from the LSU football team?!? Damn :smh: Their title hopes took a major shot

I ordered 3 shirts last week...I was only sent 2...1 was the wrong color, 1 was the right shirt, and 1 was out of stock...

I e-mail the company and tell em about it and they ask what I want for a replacement over the one that was out of stock. I give them my choice and ask them how do they want me to send the shirt that was the wrong color back. They said they'll send me a pre-paid envelope with my 2nd package...

Come today, my package includes 3 shirts...my replacement shirt for the out of stock one, the shirt I wanted but they sent me the wrong color the first time, and the shirt again from the 1st package that was the wrong color.

Sorry for the confusion but I got: 3 correct shirts, 2 shirts I didn't want. I tried to be patient with the company but they seem to not be paying attention so I may just keep the 2 extra shirts :smh: I'm not spending my own money to send their items back since it was their fault. If they e-mail me about it, I'll tell em to send me a pre-paid envelope.

----

I've had my phone plan for almost a year and been paying my car note/car insurance for the last 8 months yet my bank still won't give me a credit card :smh:
Going to talk with a credit union rep this weekend and if they are what I want, it's adios to my bank

----

My car insurance is $380/month :smh: My insurance company doesn't even give me a kiss on the cheek or a walk to the door

/endrant

Going to watch Total Recall this weekend after I watch TDKR again.
Ordered a new laptop battery, $21 shipped but it's being shipped "First Class" by USPS...RIP to it or no?

:x damn, what do you drive? or do you got accidents/tickets and dui's on your record?

and w. kamau bell's first show was disapointing. :smh:

No accidents, no speeding tickets, 1 parking ticket from like 2 years ago.

That's what confuses me...it is an '12 Civic but it's not even a coupe. I'm on my mother's insurance now which is 380/month for 4 months with 2 months off.

All the other insurance quotes I look up are at least 1k higher per year.

:lol: :rofl: :lol:
Saved and sent to all the homies :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Last edited:
Whoa dere....Honeybadger Tyran Mathieu got dismissed from the LSU football team?!? Damn :smh: Their title hopes took a major shot
:wow:

I need a source

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...8/lsu-dismisses-tyrann-mathieu/1#.UCVEXsie6iM

Bearclawd is right, probably was drug related....:smh: I'm sorry but he's an idiot though, you were in the Heisman race and you'll be guaranteed a top 3 pick next yr

Honeybadger should've cared juuuuust a lil bit

Last edited:
Whoa dere....Honeybadger Tyran Mathieu got dismissed from the LSU football team?!? Damn
mean.gif
Their title hopes took a major shot
eek.gif

I need a source
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...8/lsu-dismisses-tyrann-mathieu/1#.UCVEXsie6iM

Bearclawd is right, probably was drug related....
mean.gif
I'm sorry but he's an idiot though, you were in the Heisman race and you'll be guaranteed a top 3 pick next yr

Honeybadger should've cared juuuuust a lil bit
truth

Back
Top Bottom