the thread about nothing...

and where has wajeed/bling 47 been @?

and i promise ima let up on the youtubes, just fell in this rabbit hole tonite.

Last edited:
The new Bourne movie was so stupid.
It was the first movie all over again.
3 hours of my life wasted.
For the first time in my life, I regret watching a movie.
Oh my god.
They should have just stopped at the third one. I doubt lot of people will go see it since Matt Damon isn't in it.

Pizza hut is my midnight snack..

Damn!

I'm sitting here listening to the bloody beetroots. of course headsroll atrak remix comes on. now I feel like partying project X style. damn. not til' i leave for santa barbara early sept, though. state street here i come :smokin

Currently watching..

Hangover+Caesars+Lobby.jpg

Last edited:
Going to be a busy day and I'm still awake :smh:
I have to go to the bank, a credit union, my school, my barber, and work...
Idk if I even want to go see a movie tonight...

Can't sleep and have to wake up to go to work in 5 hours...hate working wekend morning shifts :smh:

Was gonna wake up at 8:30 and go for a run but not looking good now :lol:

Actually excited for the fall semester to start. Been bored out of my mind lately.

Last edited:
^ You should watch Community. I've been watching it nonstop. It's kind of like Arrested Development where you have to start from the beginning and understand the characters to get the jokes though. Have Parks and Rec on deck for when I finish.

Last edited:
Sleepy as hell about an hour ago, was about to go to sleep but then I was woken up by something. Now I can't seem to go back to sleep at all :smh:

^ You should watch Community. I've been watching it nonstop. It's kind of like Arrested Development where you have to start from the beginning and understand the characters to get the jokes though. Have Parks and Rec on deck for when I finish.
ive watched that too. its funny. nbc has the comedy shows on lock

Back
Top Bottom