the thread about nothing...

Steak Bagels from Mc'donalds are the greatest tho. I can't even lie.
Brah, you ain't lying.

For some reason them joints are crack.
how did I forget about those? best thing other than hot cakes on mcd breakfast menu. them $1 sausage biscuits fire too though if the biscuit aint hard/burnt

mcd sausage >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Last edited:
Dunkin Donuts breakfast is trash. They hiked up the price and their breakfast sausage is disgusting.

mcd use fake eggs and bacon 
indifferent.gif

I make a point not to get anything from there with bacon or egg

i made the mistake of paying $6 for breakfast once and I brought a Steak Bagel (grand dragon) and Mcgriddle Sausage (waste of time) and a Bacon Egg Biscuit (was the worst food I ever had)

Yeah they used powdered eggs and such. Once in a while is good to have it though.

I stay forgetting how many people were in the 40 year old virgin

McGriddles are so damn good. :smoking

Those sausage egg biscuit specials @ 2 for $3 :smokin

Some people would disagree but Mickey D's breakfast platter with them hot cakes is clutch every now and then. Powdered eggs or not.

I'm one of those kids that can proudly say I grew up on Mc'donalds. I thought I was special in life because I won the White Ranger toy from my Happy Meal.

I won the White Ranger on the first try! Mc'donalds shaped me as an adult I won't even lie. It's a sentimental part of my life because I lived with my grandmother

I used to be a bad *** kid, when I wanted Mickey D's I had to have it or I'll throw a fit. Looking back, I don't blame my mom for beating my *** when she had to. Those Happy Meals, especially the toys were like CRACK to me in a box!!!

Back
Top Bottom