the thread about nothing...

@beh235  so much truth. the quality has dropped so hard man 
mean.gif
. double cheese burgers before they became mcdoubles, the mcchicken before they only had hot and spicy's, the mcnuggets before all the recipe changes 
mean.gif

I feel for people who are just now trying mcd for the first time... hell any established fast food franchises for that matter. I could only imagine what the og big mac tasted like 
real talk, mcdonald's burgers now taste like white castle burgers. I vowed to never eat white castle ever again after a real bad episode. I can't even remember how long ago that was.

I done seen it all....they selling camel milk for $18 dollars...smh
Who buys still like that...WHO????
Who here still drinks milk...it's disgusting. Only time I use it is to make sure my cereal aint dry

*end antidope type rant*

I need to try more of my local restaurants. there's this place called the Phoenicia that's downtown and just started serving breakfast. the name is fancy so they have to be good right? 
laugh.gif

I done seen it all....they selling camel milk for $18 dollars...smh
Who buys still like that...WHO????
Who here still drinks milk...it's disgusting. Only time I use it is to make sure my cereal aint dry

*end antidope type rant*
I like almond milk

Everytime I eat Mc'donalds I picture a guy having a bbq and he hands me a Mc'donalds cheeseburger instead of me eating the other burgers. It's apart of this day dream I have daily. Very cool dream.

Back
Top Bottom