the thread about nothing...

if interested, i have a digital download of the departed. first quote of this post gets it
nerd.gif
Did i miss it? 
frown.gif

I think they're overrated
Most of the time the knot comes off, even if I double-knot them. So, it's a must for me :D  

Also, screamers aren't the best when you're the only one downstairs.

Tell me about it. I've been on both sides. When I stay upstairs, I lived about THEE most dramatic ***** ever. The police got called a few times, it was just soooo over the top, it had to be her first apartment.

The first time I..went through the back door, I was living down stairs. Chick let the ENTIRE complex know what was going on. :smh: The next afternoon, the older Asian lady that live above came home while I was outside chilling on the bench in courtyard infront of my apartment. The whole way up the stairs she was staring at me with this grin on her face. I didn't catch what was going on at first, half up I got and just gave her the :riceboy :wow:

Idgaf, my girl made noise, no damns were given. It wasn't until later that I realized how much you really can hear from apartment to apartment. I hear other people easily. I still don't care tho 
laugh.gif

Oh I dont care, it was the look she gave me. I dont know if she was impressed, just laughing at me(I dont really know what was funny), or what.

Did she want some? I dunno...

I think they're overrated
Most of the time the knot comes off, even if I double-knot them. So, it's a must for me :D  

Also, screamers aren't the best when you're the only one downstairs.

Tell me about it. I've been on both sides. When I stay upstairs, I lived about THEE most dramatic ***** ever. The police got called a few times, it was just soooo over the top, it had to be her first apartment.

The first time I..went through the back door, I was living down stairs. Chick let the ENTIRE complex know what was going on. :smh: The next afternoon, the older Asian lady that live above came home while I was outside chilling on the bench in courtyard infront of my apartment. The whole way up the stairs she was staring at me with this grin on her face. I didn't catch what was going on at first, half up I got and just gave her the :riceboy :wow:

Idgaf, my girl made noise, no damns were given. It wasn't until later that I realized how much you really can hear from apartment to apartment. I hear other people easily. I still don't care tho :lol:

Oh I dont care, it was the look she gave me. I dont know if she was impressed, just laughing at me(I dont really know what was funny), or what.

Did she want some? I dunno...

bro when i lived in a apt i had neighbors on the other side of the complex like are you "coldcity" .....asking by name.. i knew what was goning on :lol:

Idgaf, my girl made noise, no damns were given. It wasn't until later that I realized how much you really can hear from apartment to apartment. I hear other people easily. I still don't care tho :lol:
when i was in the dorms/apartment, i always heard my roommates/next door neighbors smash whenever they did.
and my freshman year of college, i learned my next door neighbor's name when his boyfriend was screaming his name for a good 10 minutes.
:rofl: >D

Back
Top Bottom