the thread about nothing...

Stouffer's lasagna is one of my guilty pleasures.
sick.gif

make your own lasagna man, that frozen crap is crap 
mean.gif

@DaBottom305  that's a hell of a deal if there's no real issues with the car.

Went to my boy's house a few years ago to watch an nba finals game. His girl made dinner. It was lasagna and salad. It was such a great meal I remember telling him how she was a good cook days later. He gave me the N_ Please face. Told me it was Stouffers.

Weebay.gif

Days later I went ham. Copping every other day. Lets just say I over did it and ended up in the hospital. :lol:

:x
make your own lasagna man, that frozen crap is crap :smh:

@DaBottom305
 that's a hell of a deal if there's no real issues with the car.

I'm going to keep an eye on it for a while to see if it moves.

Last edited:
I actually do eat pretty healthily, but I just paid 2500 for two classes :smh:
So now it's like I got a can of spam, rice, and eggs. How do I make this last? :lol:

I actually do eat pretty healthily, but I just paid 2500 for two classes
mean.gif

So now it's like I got a can of spam, rice, and eggs. How do I make this last?
laugh.gif
get on the beyonce lemon water diet... you'll look cool instead of broke. 

Days later I went ham. Copping every other day. Lets just say I over did it and ended up in the hospital. :lol:
:rofl:

brah where is your self control? 

I have none, smh.. I don't try new foods much so when I do find something I like I go too far. I was eating at least 2 self serving lasagnas per day lol.. Sodium levels were through the roof.

Haven't had one since the Lakers beat the Celtics in the finals lol

this jean short slander :smh:

:lol:

I really don't think there's anything wrong with jean shorts, but literally every pair I've seen looks like they took some size 50 pants, cut them off at the knee, seamed the ends up, and hemmed the waist.

Cargo shorts are just much better. They're more convenient, they go with more stuff, and you don't look like you habitually breathe from your mouth when you wear them.

And this is coming from someone who had the Makaveli jorts with the money print on the side (that faded off after two washes :lol: )

for the uninitiated:

Last edited:
For that pineapple thing to work,
How many pineapples must a man eat, and how long does it take?

These girls gonna be calling me Sweet E The Candy Man.

I'd like to know this as well. I've been eating on a fresh pre-cut pineapple for like 4 days now, slicing it up like in Tarzan or something :lol:

this jean short slander :smh:

:lol:

I really don't think there's anything wrong with jean shorts, but literally every pair I've seen looks like they took some size 50 pants, cut them off at the knee, seamed the ends up, and hemmed the waist.

Cargo shorts are just much better. They're more convenient, they go with more stuff, and you don't look like you habitually breathe from your mouth when you wear them.

And this is coming from someone who had the Makaveli jorts with the money print on the side (that faded off after two washes :lol: )

for the uninitiated:

i know what you mean. good sizing on jorts is hard to find at times.

those get money jorts :smokin

LOL anyone notice the Jordan legit check thread lately? Couple dudes in there straight had TheClosetCollector's entire youtube page shut down. Now they're scheming to make a bot that adds all of his shoes to cart and just holds them captive there so no one can buy them. My heroes. Reps for days. Pretty funny read though. Check it out.

I actually do eat pretty healthily, but I just paid 2500 for two classes :smh:
So now it's like I got a can of spam, rice, and eggs. How do I make this last? :lol:

The next lupita is struggling?

You betta werk fa da next meal

Back
Top Bottom