the thread about nothing...

^I had the regular jeans version of those, except he was wearing a white du-rag tied to the front and had rhinestones where his chain and nose piercing were :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Man i made a fried spam, grilled onion sandwich that was actually kinda good, but it's so salty.
My other poverty meal was white rice with diced onion, and a healthy dusting of adobo seasoning.

Ha how unnecessary is unnecessary?

Parked Downtown at 10:40... didn't see the sign that said "NO PARKING 11PM-2AM"

Got home after almost being kidnapped by a cab driver (turned off his fare box and tried to get over on me when I wouldn't pay him $40 for 11 miles) around 3-4AM, called the cops and they sided with me..might end up suing the cab company 'cause dude said some super racist stuff, threatened to run my girl over with his car, refused to call management to confirm the rate, and tried to drive us somewhere when we said we weren't paying until he showed us the correct fare... Worst part is, this man was from the motherland and had more hate in his heart than Clayton Bigsby towards blacks. Even said my girl and I never went to college and had degrees in weed smoking :lol:

Woke up at 7 to go to the impound lot.

:smh:

Last edited:
Parked Downtown at 10:40... didn't see the sign that said "NO PARKING 11PM-2AM"

Got home after almost being kidnapped by a cab driver (turned off his fare box and tried to get over on me when I wouldn't pay him $40 for 11 miles) around 3-4AM, called the cops and they sided with me..might end up suing the cab company 'cause dude said some super racist stuff, threatened to run my girl over with his car, refused to call management to confirm the rate, and tried to drive us somewhere when we said we weren't paying until he showed us the correct fare... Worst part is, this man was from the motherland and had more hate in his heart than Clayton Bigsby towards blacks. Even said my girl and I never went to college and had degrees in weed smoking :lol:

Woke up at 7 to go to the impound lot.

:smh:

Sounds like a rough night.

I remember getting a ticket for failing to pay a meter that I had no clue was active until 10PM. Not the normal 7PM like every other damn area :lol: :smh: .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom