the thread about nothing...

their biscuits are godly.

not me. i won't be with someone who wants to control me. i'd prefer a boyfriend be a best friend, not a "master", per say.

shay mitchell :evil:  

I don't believe you, but im talking about what you are not who you are, to reference the great Patrice ONeal. You are a woman, at the beginning,middle, and end of the day. From a biological survival instinct standpoint you despise weakness in men, and are attracted to power. Realistically who you are, your thoughts, dreams, likes, etc. means close to nothing, as long as a man has the skill and prestige to exploit what you are. Just as a jada fire sexual hunger type of girl, who cooks, cleans, and takes care of my offspring would be virtually irresistible, a channing tatum looking man with fighting skills, an authoritative job, and money would be virtually irresistible to you. It is only when we get into who we are that these attractions get marginalized. Man is still an animal with animalistic instincts.

Reading about Fidel Castro, US interference in Latin America and the Caribbean, the various coups, etc.

Just making me heated.

Also makes you realize how long corporate interests have been dictators of US public and foreign policy.

Last edited:
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
laugh.gif

Santiago n Diaz + handcuffs n some frisking
devil.gif

Talk about **** the police
Show is HILARIOUS. Didnt expect it to be because cop shows usually are bad, but I love it.

starting to like thick girls now, I want to talk to one but her ponytail tells me I shouldn't.

also there's this nerdy chick I knew from jr high/high school, she's like a 6/average but can easily be a high 7 with a little tune up. she has that stink face look to her that dorky chicks usually have + the glasses.

You know when you're watching a movie but the effects are so bad that you just have to stop watching it
You're telling me, it took me 2 years to watch the Deadpool X-Men again since I saw the unfinished version first
Chick posted above is wack.
That Reggie ****n with ya brain bruh

You know when you're watching a movie but the effects are so bad that you just have to stop watching it
I can tolerate bad effects but bad acting 
sick.gif
mean.gif
Bad acting is worse...unless there's some breastss shown

@CertifiedFlyBoi23  trippin' forreal tho

Thim slick girls get me everytime 
embarassed.gif

This Jim Beam tho 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
True that, i'm not really attracted to extravagant proportions. Just give me an average chick and i'll call it a day

I'm telling y'all give me a solid 7 and I'm straight
That's a safe pick tho

Dem legs....
Got me wanting to know what the face look like
Ciara-Le11-600x400.jpg

I'm surprise no one notice the Ciara Le tag on the pic but I knew who it was tho.

True that, i'm not really attracted to extravagant proportions. Just give me an average chick and i'll call it a day
Thim slick tho 
devil.gif

@Lolcomin  see: Keanu 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom