the thread about nothing...

George Karl at Disney Land is too trill
Right??? Haha. Me and my boy were talking about it and the guy behind me was like, who's here? So we tell him and he's like, "awe, that's cool." My boy told me later his GF looked over her shoulder and the dude's GF was asking him, "Who's George Karl?" And the guy was shaking his head like he didn't know. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Right??? Haha. Me and my boy were talking about it and the guy behind me was like, who's here? So we tell him and he's like, "awe, that's cool." My boy told me later his GF looked over her shoulder and the dude's GF was asking him, "Who's George Karl?" And the guy was shaking his head like he didn't know. :lol:  

Interesting the girl didn't know who George Karl is and that's fully believable because The Denver Nuggets do not make noise.

They wonder how I live with ? shots

Homies is hard to kill on my block

Scheme for currensy it's dough related 

Affiliated with the hustlers n so we made it

No extra questions tryna get up on  it

My ****n dogs n me BWST the most wanted

Last edited:
I'm literally sitting here on my back porch drinking my coffee & watching the trash man try to holler at my married neighbor
He husband just left for work

Reactions: jjs
I always said my sleeping schedule would fit perfect on the west coast. Its 6 am here and im JUST now starting to feel the sleepiness. 3 am on the westcoast would be clutch

I always said my sleeping schedule would fit perfect on the west coast. Its 6 am here and im JUST now starting to feel the sleepiness. 3 am on the westcoast would be clutch
so why you out there in the east still bruh? Cali is :smokin

Insomnia is a ******

I never get to sleep before 3am anymore
even on busy days

I need to go to doc to get an Ambien script

Insomnia is a ******

I never get to sleep before 3am anymore
even on busy days

I need to go to doc to get an Ambien script
bruh you're doing it wrong. Just close your eyes and let your mind wander and then boom ready to go night night ***** everybody ready to go night night *****.

Went and got tacos yesterday in fells point at papi's tacos, just for the TAN

Waitress walks to the table next to us and says my owner would kill me if i didn't ask for an autograph before you leave.  I was staring like ooooo some one famous is here.  I have no clue who it was but homie was 6 foot 5 or 6.  Had a beard a crooked nose and was with this dime piece.  WWE was in DC monday for raw...so i was thinking maybe he is a wrestler.  He had an impressive build i was mirrin a bit.  But didn't get a good glimpse of his face really...his girl though...got a good glimpse of that.

#TeamNoSleep - 5 hours a night on the regular

Back
Top Bottom