the thread about nothing...

Been taking some classes of Hung Kuen Shaolin. I love the patience and discipline of martial arts

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

fam my girls bday is coming up and i dont know what to get her cause we been together a month.

any ideas fellas?

Dump her until after her bday, that way u don't have to get a gift

Afro Ninja alwaysgivesme a good laugh.. from his initial "Hehh" to him still trying to twist up the nunchucks!!
laugh.gif

Back when the Hills was on I used to pretend as if I hated it when my ex would make me watch it with her, but I secretly loved the show. #teamLC
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Freakazoid

I called my ex this pass weekend while I was in VA. Damb it Drake with his Marvins room and I have a girl that I've been with over a year now. #feelsbadman
The ex told me she wants to meet up. Idk what to do? I just want to hit it one more time for ole time sake.
laugh.gif
stay away. 
derrty6232   what do you drive? that beam pattern is nice

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I might've fallen into another one of those situations where:

-Girl was feeling me, but I wasn't really feeling her
-Girl stops feeling me, then I start feeling her

30t6p3b.gif
Now someone else I know (that I'm kinda cool with) is in the mix and this %$*$ is all weird.
But this. 
Why do we always want what we can't have....but then when we have it we are disinterested.  This cycle sucks.  

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Back when the Hills was on I used to pretend as if I hated it when my ex would make me watch it with her, but I secretly loved the show. #teamLC
smokin.gif

Hahahahahah

I'm recently in the middle of two friends and the competition is going to split them up for good if I don't remove myself completely and I've been on a break from hanging out with the both of them for like month. I don't want them to fight over me. I care about them both but I can't have both so I think I'ma move on cause it isn't fair. Both good dudes.
tired.gif
they weren't that close in the first place but still I'm not on that $!+% anymore. They get jealous so fast of the attention I give one over the other. I havent even slept or kissed either of em. Its all about possession.
grin.gif
I think ima have a new rule...25 and up ONLY.

I just watched the first 4 episodes of Breaking Bad back to back.
I would watch more, but I'm tired.
This show is pretty damn good.

Ok, I'm back. From this page alone:

1) Why dudes listening to Marvin's Room and carrying that %+!# out, that's just wrong. Freakazoid, what the hell is  
    wrong with you?! (and it's this past weekend, not pass btw)
2) XKrispyELI, if you been with her for a month, a card will suffice. Relax, and put the simp cologne away.
3) Afro Ninja, will ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS be funny
roll.gif

4) Mobile skrip club, hey why not? *Ye Shrug*

My turn, I love going to those Black/White/Latina/Whatever woman appreciation threads while at work, BUT y'all get out of hand with some of the pics
laugh.gif
 and someone walks by when I'm sneaking a peek
mad.gif
. Then I close it and forget when I go home because I don't log on NT a lot while at home
tired.gif

Bonus:
Spoiler [+]
 I'm a spelling/grammar freak, I hate it when I see words spelled wrong and/or  bad grammar. Learn it people!, but I don't call people out a lot on it because it gets annoying.

I hope this thread never ends tho, I like it. Might be back for more.......

i will never understand why some brands make CHICKEN sausage with a pork casing. it is misleading to muslim people like myself. in the past month i have bought what i thought was chicken sausage twice and had to take it back
anybody on here meditate and have any tips for somebody looking to start

song of the year is clearly gareth emery- concrete angel followed by yo gotti- colorblind.  last years song of the summer was yc-i know
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

mane i got stuck up for 7 bills today #feelsbadman

officially done tryin to look out for people.  its always the %!++#@.

Damn
30t6p3b.gif
what happened?

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

song of the year is clearly gareth emery- concrete angel followed by yo gotti- colorblind.  last years song of the summer was yc-i know
pimp.gif

Is this sarcasm? all of it.

I'm here at my doctors cuz i'm sick....im starting to hate this doctor cuz seems like whenever I need a refill on my prescription they try to get me to see them just so that they can get my $$$$$$. money hungry people

Originally Posted by kix28

I'm here at my doctors cuz i'm sick....im starting to hate this doctor cuz seems like whenever I need a refill on my prescription they try to get me to see them just so that they can get my $$$$$$. money hungry people

not just doctors but also mechanics 
grin.gif

Went to a headshop wasn't looking when they filled the bag. Put this thing shaped like an ear plug its black and has a sweet smell. Am I suppose to burn this?

Back
Top Bottom