the thread about nothing...

When you release the browns and you feel like you lost some weight.
pimp.gif

Bo Ryan's a $$!!@ for doing that to Uthoff too.

Played against Uthoff two years ago when i was a sophomore and he was a senior. Cool dude.

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

preordered my copy of diablo 3. Legitly contemplatin on taking a few vacation days for this
laugh.gif

Amazon? I'm about to too in a bit.

yup off amazon. newegg had a $10 off deal but they don't offer release date delivery.amazon has the game at your house on release date and I'd rather pay the few extra bucks for it

Righteous Kill was such an awful awful film. I tried watching it a few times and just can not finish it.
Rob Dyrdek as a skateboarding pimp?
alien.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by solarius49

David Allen Grier as the defense attorney on SVU smh

Was he funny?
No, like he wasnt even a featured actor, he was just a random defense attorney, only on camera for MAYBE 4 or 5 minutes

So for the past 2 months I've been 
pimp.gif
 heavily and it slowly took its toll on my eating habits.
I used eat 2-3 times a day, decent-big meals.

For the past 3 weeks I've only been eating 1-2 meals a day and been drinking fluids heavily.

I can't even finish my meals anymore, I'll get halfway, hell even 3 bites and I'm done.

Whenever I get hungry I just grab a water or some juice and that usually holds me off for the rest of the day 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by ErickM713

pimp.gif

For the past 3 weeks I've only been eating 1-2 meals a day and been drinking fluids heavily.

I can't even finish my meals anymore, I'll get halfway, hell even 3 bites and I'm done.

Whenever I get hungry I just grab a water or some juice and that usually holds me off for the rest of the day 
ohwell.gif

Damm, you smoking meth? I know herb doesnt have that effect
smokin.gif

Nah man chill out 
laugh.gif

I think it's partly due to the fact I caught feelings for someone some months back and I $+%%%@ it up since I've been down 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

nerd.gif
what kind of burrito tho? 
Tacos El Gallito - Carne Asada Burrito

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

preordered my copy of diablo 3. Legitly contemplatin on taking a few vacation days for this
laugh.gif
i told my wife i was gonna take a vacation day for Release Date and she went to slap me.  I had to duck, shoot for the double leg takedown, passed to modified mount, and then spun for an armbar and was bout to snap that arm until she said uncle.  kidding.  wife gets double pissed when i use her for a grappling dummy.  but seriously, she gave me the death stare and didnt say a word.  You married/committed relationship folks know what im talkin bout.  that look that just burns through the back of your skull and conveys the non-verbal message of "guess whos gonna wake up with his penis cut off?"

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Am I missing something? I think I read dude's post about his wife and her electronics right?
laugh.gif
 yea.  I wrote out a multi-paragraph diatribe about how i want to roundhouse kick my wife in the face because she managed to cripple my gaming laptop that I got for the sole purpose of running Diablo III.  Diablo III is serious business for me.  I had my wife bother her friend who works at Blizzard to get me into the closed Beta.  My older brother got me this laptop because he knew that my current old laptop did not have the specs to run the D3 Beta.  I failed to mention in my prior post that I had already purchased and downloaded the Diablo III presale from Battle.net and spent the better part of 2 hours downloading the game so that I could start playing the minute the servers go live.  No waiting for the mailman, UPS, FedEx whatever.  I wanted D3 loaded and ready.  Again... I acknowlege that I am a nerd/loser/whatever.  Diablo just brings back a lot of nostalgia for me and I even as a semi-grown man/man-child I am giddy with anticipation for this game.

Now I have to format my computer and redownload it and do it all over again.

Urge to kill... rising.. rising... rising.

^ switch it up to chicken?

and take the anger out in the game
laugh.gif
.  i can't wait for it also. i used to go ham on d2 before the 1.10 patch

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

I would look at this as a good thing, unless you're losing energy as a result or are already at a weight in which you are happy with.

I was in a slightly similar situation. If I was sober there was probably a chance that I couldn't touch a meal. I had to be
pimp.gif
in order to eat big food and I thought that when I went on my tolerance break I'd be straight because I would only eat small portion sizes and #!+!. Didn't work out that way though
ohwell.gif

Cabin in the Woods
pimp.gif
Saw it on release day and I'm still thinking about it. Just copped the Visual Companion guide with all the little tidbits about the making.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

I would look at this as a good thing, unless you're losing energy as a result or are already at a weight in which you are happy with.
Nah man I've bee full of energy lately, like way too much energy 
laugh.gif

I'm a big dude but I've shedding weight lately, I'm starting to run out of notches on my belt 
pimp.gif

Your stomach is shrinking but if you arent working out it wont last say for example you start emotionally eating and dont have anything to counter with or stop smoking so heavy.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Nah man I've bee full of energy lately, like way too much energy 
laugh.gif

I'm a big dude but I've shedding weight lately, I'm starting to run out of notches on my belt 
pimp.gif

Nice dude, keep making progress.
pimp.gif

This has been a big week for me. I've been really tight-lipped and passive for a long time, and I've started to open up about things more and it's starting to help. It's been a struggle, but the progression is there. I subtly hinted at it some pages back with my "music is keeping me alive" post, but the contemplation of suicide has dominated me this entire semester and I've gotten really close.

Tuesday was huge because I finally got to speak to some counselors, and I shared my secret with friends and family. Been starting to get a new perspective on things. I like this thread, I like the setup, I like how we can just express things at will. It's like a thread inside of a thread with each new post. 

chinese quiz was 
indifferent.gif
 18 of the ugliest looking characters 
sick.gif
sick.gif

then I beasted on my religion in korea test, finished in about 10 mins had the koreans in my class going 
eek.gif
eek.gif

overall, a good day 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by iYen
Hey iYen, I know you said on here you like action flicks, and with your name being iYen, I thought  I'd share..
Donnie Yen is coming out with a new movie where he plays the Monkey King, called "The Monkey King"

I'm very excited to see this, I love the monkey king story, Jet Li was awesome as MK in "Forbidden Kingdom" imo, and I can't wait to see  his take on it..

July 7th 2012 release date.
I'm not familiar with the historical context behind the monkey king, but I'll watch it since Yen and Yun-Fat are in it.
I just watched the trailer for Forbidden Kingdom, i looks alright so I put it on my to-watch list.
Thanks for the recommendations.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix28

That gif had me lmao.I like Walt but he is an idiot at times and seems to get so many lucky breaks. Walts brother in law ,i cant recall his name at the moment , is pretty badass but is also a dude I find annoying at time. Jesse is just a complete !*# haha but a part of me is still pulling for him to make it and do better and not be an addict. I dislike walts sister in law she pisses me off a lot and also his wife. If his wife only knew what he does to try and help out his family. I just started season three but IMO season 1 still is top dawg cuz season two was okay it didn't disappoint me. what about you? Which is the best season so far? Also thank God I found another show to be watching while I wait for one of the greatest shows I have ever watched S.O.A. (SAMCRO) to navrettre what were you referring to about being not bad?im just wondering?
Yeah, you're right. That is why I think this comic is so hilarious.
tumblr_lvhl34d2v11r5crhao1_500.jpg

I had the same opinions of the characters that you're describing. One of them came around and the other...not so much.
Season 4, imo is the best season.
Are you talking about Sons of Anarchy?
If so, which do you like better, Breaking Bad or SOA?

That comic had me Rofl. Season 4 is currently on tv right?I just finished episode one of season three so I have a while to go.Yes SOA is Sons of Anarchy. IMO that is my favorite tv show and the best show I've watched in a long time. I'll choose Sons of Anarchy any day because that show has me feeling happy mad pissed off sad and excited all at once. What about you?

Back
Top Bottom