the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by cap1229

to be fair I went to therapy, started kickboxing with my trainer and advanced Pilates.
frown.gif

I can't lose control like that again unless I'm willing to GO ALL the way like OJ with OJ money with Cochran by my side with the first OJ verdict
grin.gif
. Until that day tho...I'ma chill.

Don't know what your financial status is, but you'll have to be on your "no lorna doone" %+@ 'cause OJ was at the time. And since Cochran isn't among the living, I know a good lawyer for you. 

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

My girlfriend broke up with me last week, I'm actually happier.
I can't wait for Diablo III to come out, I'm about to buy a new gaming laptop for my birthday.
Not a lot of my friends enjoy baseball as much as I do.
be honest.  youre effing with me right?  youre trying to get me to murder my wife?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

My girlfriend broke up with me last week, I'm actually happier.
I can't wait for Diablo III to come out, I'm about to buy a new gaming laptop for my birthday.
Not a lot of my friends enjoy baseball as much as I do.
be honest.  youre effing with me right?  youre trying to get me to murder my wife?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

havent played diablo in years, Warcraft: The frozen throne was my #!#+
pimp.gif
they need to drop a new one and stop that WoW nonsense.

NT, I need some motivation to lose weight. I get going good for about a week then I fall off and grub a bunch of taco bell. I usually am just like screw it and eat anything in sight. Give me some motivation to actually stick to it

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

NT, I need some motivation to lose weight. I get going good for about a week then I fall off and grub a bunch of taco bell. I usually am just like screw it and eat anything in sight. Give me some motivation to actually stick to it
summers around the corner.

trust me, youll overall feel better about yourself too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Am i wrong for using pof just to smash and get some head and never speak to girl anymore?

As long as you are being up front with your intentions and are aware that you could get that late night text that says I'm late text from a chick whose number you haven't saved.

intentions is there cause only ask her what shes doing for the day so i could come thru .. feel so bad doing so
laugh.gif

That POLO life, you're not about.

me too.

i eat with reckless abandon.  i know a lot of it stems from the fact that im married so not like im out there tryin to impress women and what not.  another huge factor is my love of burritos.

rick-ross.jpg

How did 2 Chainz blow up??

Is it as simple as a name change?

I don't follow rap like I did before but I noticed this dude is featured on every other song...

I saw a video and told my boy, "isn't that titty boy"?? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

How did 2 Chainz blow up??

Is it as simple as a name change?

I don't follow rap like I did before but I noticed this dude is featured on every other song...

I saw a video and told my boy, "isn't that titty boy"?? 
laugh.gif
Its just the right griming...

^^^No pun intended but can u give yourself motivation to stay the same?
If not you no u need to change it up
Take it 1 day @ a time
Set small weekly goals

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

me too.

i eat with reckless abandon.  i know a lot of it stems from the fact that im married so not like im out there tryin to impress women and what not.  another huge factor is my love of burritos.

nerd.gif
what kind of burrito tho?

just keep working out after you eat it? Its not the end of the world if you mess up your diet once just keep moving.

Last week my lil bro got engaged, last night he called to tell me he was out buying a pregnancy test because his girl thinks she's pregnant. I should be happy for him but instead I'm sad and jealous. It should be me but instead I have no kids and was served with divorce papers today. Since turning 30 a month ago my life has been straight downhill, yo. Trying to stay positive but damn it's hard some days. Ok, I'm done venting.

Im sure there's a cute/fine girl thread that would fit your preference. Go there, get determined to put three on your team. 

Back
Top Bottom