the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

why do we have fingernails like whats thepoint wat they do

to split blunts open..

To be completely honest I've only seen women use fingernails to split a blunt.
I usually split a blunt in like 10 seconds using my fingers.

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

why do we have fingernails like whats thepoint wat they do
Open sodas.
Peel things.

Scratch places. 

List goes on. 
laugh.gif

Should have enough money to buy the E30 I want by next week

Fantasy BB team is making a comeback despite my top 3 players all not playing tonight (Lebron-rest, Rondo-injured, Harden-concussed)

Got a call for an interview for a job I applied for almost 3 months ago that deals with my major just when I was gonna start from scratch.

Feelsgutmang.jpeg

i think Paula Patton is soooooooooo wack
and i definitely dont smash all dimes or anything, but her face is just pretty good, but her body is COMPLETELY undesirable

Yo that reggae spot has nothing on some of the shenanigans I've seen go down at gogo's.
30t6p3b.gif
i mean I've seen some wild %!+% at the dancehall parties and reggae parties but the gogo parties used to get extra rachettt.

Originally Posted by MMG

yo cap, why do females play hard to get
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what female is playing hard to get? I know when I play hard to get its so the line is drawn in the sand that I'm not like the rest. I may be interested but your gonna have show me more of you to see more of me.

Btw off your advice my dude (maybe ex dude) put me on restriction but atleast I told the truth.
grin.gif
he's gonna go wild for a week and probably %@!% a sleuth of b's as long as he gets that blood test after and before get back together we good money but still
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by MMG

yo cap, why do females play hard to get
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

what female is playing hard to get? I know when I play hard to get its so the line is drawn in the sand that I'm not like the rest. I may be interested but your gonna have show me more of you to see more of me.

super long story.

so here are cliffs
laugh.gif

- dating this chick for a couple of months (3-4)
- get into car accident  ( my sons mother shows up at the hospital
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i didnt ask her too either
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
)
- my girl gets upset, tells me she dunno if she can deal with my sons mother still being attached, and things we should take a step back from one another
- we dont talk for 3 weeks (
frown.gif
) she hits me up saying shes misses me, so weve been talking and hanging out these last few days
- now this girl hit a super rough patch in her life, we had sat down and she told me that if i didnt wanna be with her that she would understand because she couldnt be the girlfriend i would want/need
- told her nonsense , it didnt bother me (this was before the car accident)
- now shes telling me that right now she needs to get her life together, and we should take things slow
mad.gif

idk what to do, i wanna just cut her off, but i have strong feelings for her, like shes everything i want
frown.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Btw off your advice my dude (maybe ex dude) put me on restriction but atleast I told the truth.
grin.gif
he's gonna go wild for a week and probably %@!% a sleuth of b's as long as he gets that blood test after and before get back together we good money but still
30t6p3b.gif

honestly if he felt the same for you as you for him, and i was in his shoes i would just sit back for a week, wait and watch and see what you would do. i wouldnt be off smashing other females. If he used this as a chance to step out, and he couldnt keep his **** in his pants for a few days, you dont want him cap.

Back
Top Bottom